Ned vs Pam

dave08

Definitely Beat PAM is a stretch; Ned would really have to bring it to play in 21-5A so dont base it on Pams losses this year. losses to Lamar ned would lose big time; loss to Nimitz (PAm shouldve won) Suggs would have beat NED;Kingwood was a travesty but NEd would have problems with them also. I will not be so arrogant to say that Pam would definitely beat Ned as I would have in previous years.

Definitely Beat PAM is a stretch; Ned would really have to bring it to play in 21-5A so dont base it on Pams losses this year. losses to Lamar ned would lose big time; loss to Nimitz (PAm shouldve won) Suggs would have beat NED;Kingwood was a travesty but NEd would have problems with them also. I will not be so arrogant to say that Pam would definitely beat Ned as I would have in previous years.

Nederland would have to step up to play in 5A.. That is a fact. But, I think we end up playing 1-2 teams each year that are every bit as good as most of those teams. The LaMarques, the Brenhams, the Lamar Consolidateds, the Texas Citys, etc. have the athletes and coaching that it takes to compete in 5A. I think that Ned would beat PAM this season, but on a year to year basis it would be a much tougher chore. I think West Brook would smoke EVERY team in our 4A district. I also think that WO-S would be toward the top of our district so classification does not have all that much to do with it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124