biggest turn around

hardin...seeing how they are the only one of the 3 thats gonna make the playoffs

oh yeah?? that kinda premature.. Hardin still has to face Buna Kountze and EC and those will be the toughest teams they have played all year. regardless.. not taking anything away from the boys but that is definitly premature..

Hardkountzerton

well.. you did have the whole word Kountze in the mix.. lol.. they are all big turnarounds. pretty equal. ask again after the season

I gotta say Hardin.They went from being just plain bad to a pretty dog gone team in 1 season.They have the type club that can go a couple of rounds in the playoffs because they pass it real well.Lumberton gets a vote also.Kountze wasn't that bad last year but they are definitely improved.Unfortunately for the Lions they finish 4th in 24aa.

I'm going lumberton.  They're undefeated, and and probably a win against png or nederland away from essentially clinching a playoff birth (although they might not even need a win against either).  I'm not impressed overall with the schedule they've played so far, but i have been impressed with how they've stepped up for the few big games they have had, and also with how well the coaches seem to have them prepared every week.  They've gone from a team that couldn't beat decent teams to a team that can beat anyone, and they've done it in one year.  Last year, they started off well, and turned out to be pretenders.  This year, they've already proven they're contenders with wins over traditional powers central and dayton.  although i think their two biggest tests are still to come with png and nederland,  they don't need to win those to prove to me that they've made the biggest turnaround.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83