Is Chritstian the best RB in the area?

westend1

You know, I dont' always agree with the college recruter thing.  They Don't always pick the best guy.  HS rb and College rb's are two different things.  They will probably pick the RB that fits their program.  All and all, Hussey and Michaels are putting up some good numbers and if they both finish over 1000 yards rushing, they should both be looked at on the next level. 

Guest beards_bro

I think the most objective opinions will come from college recruiters.  We will just have to wait and see who gathers the most attention.

I agree with that.

Guest BIG HOUSE

I was not trying to say Hussey was a better back than either of the WB backs......just showing that he can hold his own with them.....

He is not as fast as those guys so he will not garner as much attention from college recruiters as they do,at least not own a D-1 or D-1aa level......His 5'7" frame will turn most of them away before they know if he can actually play or not...........

As mentioned already Williams had 15-78yrds   5.2avg.     Michaels 10-73   7.3avg.     Hussey 35-254    7.25avg.    not as fast but will not go down on 1st. contact......All three are good backs with different styles,similar results......agreed

Or may WB doesn't have the best O-LINE..............LUMBERTON? maybe ;D

Ps  Lumberton Soph. RB/MLB Beard  6'1"  210    will be better than Hussey............

Guest beards_bro

dude, how can you leave out the 3A dominators like my boy pierce rhodes and the garrett boys from wo-s?

pierce is the best running back in the area at the moment!

He is one of the best................but I don't know if I'd definitely say he IS the best......maybe he is....maybe he isn't, it's hard to tell.

Guest beards_bro

I have a question that is a little off of the topic but not too much.. I need someone to help me answer a question I had. Does an yone know why Micah Mosley & Michael Dugat from last year didn't get offers from bigger schools? I know Mosley went to North Texas & I think Dugat went to West Texas A&M. Was it due to size or speed by either back not having one or the other?

Another thing is that Central vs West Brook is a rivalry game.  The kids all know each other, some went to middle school together and I am willing to bet that Central does not get up for Lumberton like they get up for West Brook.  Im pretty sure the Central defense has extra bounce in their step when its time to go against the WB offense.

Guest beards_bro

Another thing is that Central vs West Brook is a rivalry game.  The kids all know each other, some went to middle school together and I am willing to bet that Central does not get up for Lumberton like they get up for West Brook.  Im pretty sure the Central defense has extra bounce in their step when its time to go against the WB offense.

Central should get up for every team they play including Lumberton...if they didn't that was a big mistake.

Central should get up for every team they play including Lumberton...if they didn't that was a big mistake.

I didnt say Central wasnt up for Lumberton, I said that Central would be more fired up to play West Brook.  Its like Mid-County Maddness, do you think PNG kids are as fired up for every team as they are to play against Nederland?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont