There will be a new #1 in 4A

Got to hand it to Stephenville.  They have some very impressive athletes.  Too bad their outstanding play was overshadowed by their incredibly dirty style of play.  More personal fouls called in one game than I've seen in a while.....and some of them didn't even get called.

Don't get me wrong.....those kids can play.  I was just really surprised by the lack of class shown on the field.

JMO

Got to hand it to Stephenville.  They have some very impressive athletes.  Too bad their outstanding play was overshadowed by their incredibly dirty style of play.  More personal fouls called in one game than I've seen in a while.....and some of them didn't even get called.

Don't get me wrong.....those kids can play.  I was just really surprised by the lack of class shown on the field.

JMO

What game are you talking about ???

You must be an Aledo fan ;D

What game are you talking about ???

You must be an Aledo fan ;D

No, definitely not an Aledo fan.  I'm just commenting on what I saw last night.  Those kids from SVille are really talented, BUT I personally did not care for their style of play.  It was consistently shady.  Lots of mouthing, personal fouls, facemasks.....

I know these things happen with all teams, but it just seemed there was a LOT going on.  That being said....I think SVille will go far....their quarterback is amazing.

sville should move up to # 1, look how they handled all teams this yr.

just think this is a very small 4 a school & they get with it. no complaining

from sville about being a small school  4a playing bigger schools. lamarque

is a small  4a school also, but they can roll also,just ask png. png did hold

their on in that game though.hmmm. maybe polls go to lhs(lamarque) ;D ;D

good luck jackets,hope to see ay #1. ::) ::) ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami