Nederland's '08 Season

In all honesty i believe nederland is going to be a powerhouse in this upcoming season. They are stacked when it comes to defense such as washburn, turk, oneil, z-rod, and a returning player who is a senior this year that didnt play last season named macha. They have a few really good forwards for example trahan, soares, and l. butler (hes awesome). Also not to mention the numerous talented midfielders they have. In conclusion my prediction for this season is.. nederland = champs.

ps. Nederland's coach is extremely motivated this season and is really pushing his team to strive for excellence.

holler.

holler.

I can guarantee that the Nederland coach will do some "hollerin" if you morons keep posting this garbage on this message board.  That's a lot of big talk from players on a team that finished in 5th place last year. 

In one of your other posts you talk about smashing Vidor...you do realize that Vidor beat Nederland last year and finished ahead of them, right?  Show a little respect.  And in your response to Silsbee's 9-9 record in another post, once again, you do realize that Silsbee beat Nederland at Nederland last year and only finished a few points behind them in them in the standings, right?

My advice:  Shut up and juggle.

I can guarantee that the Nederland coach will do some "hollerin" if you morons keep posting this garbage on this message board.  That's a lot of big talk from players on a team that finished in 5th place last year.   

In one of your other posts you talk about smashing Vidor...you do realize that Vidor beat Nederland last year and finished ahead of them, right?  Show a little respect.  And in your response to Silsbee's 9-9 record in another post, once again, you do realize that Silsbee beat Nederland at Nederland last year and only finished a few points behind them in them in the standings, right?

My advice:  Shut up and juggle.

Way to much talkin. Go get em bon_mot

• 5 weeks later...

Speakin of Ned's 08 season - Stay off the computer and train. I wonder if anybody remembers the early days of Nederland Soccer.

About 15 or 20 yrs ago I witnessed the greatest high school soccer comeback in the solar system.

Nederland down by 4 at half to a Beaumont HS.

Final score: Ned 5 Bmt 4

I think the same player scored all of Nederland's goals. Not sure who but I guess it really doesn't matter.

The TEAM never gave up.

Totally amazing. I'm not sure if this game was videoed or not, but I think often that it would be a valuable lesson to young players.

Speakin of Ned's 08 season - Stay off the computer and train. I wonder if anybody remembers the early days of Nederland Soccer.

About 15 or 20 yrs ago I witnessed the greatest high school soccer comeback in the solar system.

Nederland down by 4 at half to a Beaumont HS.

Final score: Ned 5 Bmt 4

I think the same player scored all of Nederland's goals. Not sure who but I guess it really doesn't matter.

The TEAM never gave up.

Totally amazing. I'm not sure if this game was videoed or not, but I think often that it would be a valuable lesson to young players.

I gotta pretty good idea who scored those goals.  ;)

not that i care about nederland an all, but let them have there fun on the computer.

"the early days" are over and gone. its a whole new game trash talkin is just part of it.

-Peace, Love, and [glow=red,2,300]Piratesoccer[/glow]

Guest kingme2007

not that i care about nederland an all, but let them have there fun on the computer.

"the early days" are over and gone. its a whole new game trash talkin is just part of it.

:-\

Ya might be Captianofthepirateship...But since he is the biggest Bulldog of Nederland soccer, I think he wins! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nederlands team is loaded with young talent.  Only a few seniors on the roster and a load of sophmores and freshman coming in that can play soccer at a skilled level.  They have some really good players and will be very strong over the next few years.  They have a coach that played the game and can get them to do the rite things.  They will be back in the playoffs this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami