Lumberton vs. Odessa-Permian

Guest Luv Ya Blue

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting back to the original thread now........I talked to the coach today and he says that he had New England scheduled but they decided it might be embarassing to lose to the L-Train............choo chooooooooo!!

ridiculous... New England would beat the L-train by a touchdown (maybe even two!)

After realignment, I heard Lumberton is scheduling the Texans in week 0, The Saints in week 1, and the Cowboys in week 2.  In week 3 the Raiders plan on taking the trip up to Austin to take on the Longhorns.  The word is their defense is going to be so good that they will not give up a score all year.

I think Lumberton could take TEXAS this year. The Aggies did! GO AGGIES 2 years in a row. Got to love that.

Last meeting:

1. L-Town has home field

2. with a friendly ref

3. four Dayton starters out

4. lucky pass==L-Town Wins

This meeting:

1. Nuetral field

2. Nuetral ref

3. All starters back

4. Revenge factor==Dayton in a blow out--and I think you folks know it

Both teams have to win this week.  Lumberton will have 8,000 + fans at that game. Dayton might have 1,000. Lumberton will be louder and L-Train will feed off of that and Lumberton will win again.

Both teams have to win this week.  Lumberton will have 8,000 + fans at that game. Dayton might have 1,000. Lumberton will be louder and L-Train will feed off of that and Lumberton will win again.

if dayton loses because the other teams fans are louder they probably shouldnt have made it this far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder