Best Pitching Staff

Guest Cardinal12

Guest Cardinal12

Who do you think has the best pitching staff in our area?

I'm going with BC:

Angelle

Haymon

Stringer

Meeks

These guys are the best overall around and are pitching great!

LCM has proven they have the best staff in SE Texas.

They beat BC and Ned (Angelle, Smith) with their #2.

I would have to say PNG probably had the #2 rotation, but had a shaky defense behind them. BC would be #3 followed closely by Ned.

I would venture to say that PNG has one of the best pitching staffs in the state. Three guys that can touch 90 along with a nasty left. I would say PNG' date=' LCM, then BC.[/quote']

Besides Harwood, who else do they have that touches 90?

I say LCM

1. Ehlert signed TxA&M. Got it all. Can win the big game. Can be off and still win the big game. MVP District. Good off speed, fast ball w/ movement, and composure w/ poise. The best around. Who is better?

2. Womack signed w/ LSUE. A J.C. power house. Great change. Good Curve. Has beaten Bridge City and Nederland. Has improved with the long season.

3. Dugas. Will sign as a pitcher soon. Good slider. Good slider. Held Brehem to 1 run in 5 innings. On any other staff would be a top one or two.

4. Cassidy signed with Hill Junior College. Good fast ball, and curve. Team player. Not selfish.

5. Adams signed with Hill. Triple option as a pitcher. Has the fast ball, curve ball, and change up. Middle man on this team. Pitched great vs Klein Oak the other night to give team a chance to come back in game two. Like Cassidy another one or two on another team.

This staff has won. Some of you may say they have had a good defense behind them, but I say that this is not their fault but their blessing.

As Joe Torre once said, "You do not have to throw in the upper 90's to be a pitcher. Keep them off balance, location, throw strikes and location. "

Finally, this staff got better as the season went along. Check out their winning streak. They did not leave potential on the field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83