BH FANS

Guest BIG HOUSE

Football Fan here.  I like BH.  Great program that has had lots of success over the years.  What is Lumberton's record the past 10 years?  Bet it doesn't come close to BH .  Lumberton still has to beat  Nederland , Central , PNG , ETC.....  So don't count your chickens before they hatch.

i stillhave plenty of faith in the bh team this year, granted we went into the crosby game thinking we were gonna win and we lost, but we could've and should've won. but i still think there will be a three way tie, with us beating GP and GP beating crosby, leaving us all with one loss in district play

i stillhave plenty of faith in the bh team this year, granted we went into the crosby game thinking we were gonna win and we lost, but we could've and should've won. but i still think there will be a three way tie, with us beating GP and GP beating crosby, leaving us all with one loss in district play

Look yall beat GP by 6 points last year, and Crosby has beat them the last five years............What makes you think they will send the Coogs back to the house with a loss? Any which way it goes it will be a great game!

• 4 weeks later...

I know what you mean about the freshman team.  A little mixing it up would help out a bunch.

In BH you can watch TIFFI or Varsity and see the same boring offense.  It's a problem and until Price is gone, always will be.

By the way, Coogfan, how about that GP team...... ;D

HillDad, you are the epitome of a BH idiot.  The Rb up the middle play is not the same blocking scheme wise by the offensive linemen.  There are numberous plays that they can run where the Rb hits the middle of the line.  For example, base blocking, trap, power.  The freshman are not as talented as you might think, the Soph. class is much more talented.  The freshman class overall is slow and physically weak.

We (BH fans) begin to get hard to live with when we lose 1 district game.  So, coming to grips with not even making the playoffs is REALLY tough on us!

BH has several sophs either starting or playing regularly on Friday nights now.  Should be at least two good years ahead...but nobody enjoys a re-building year!

These young men on this team arent throwing in the towel just yet on making the playoffs. There are two senarios and this week will be the tale on what needs to happen next week. And to answer the initial question.. BH fans are here and they are a great bunch of people that travel and support their Eagles to every game, no matter how far they have to drive. So starting a thread just to single out and bash BH fans is not appreciated. Maybe you had differences with a few I havnt seen and I can't speak for them, but for the most of us, we support BH, and are respectful in our posts. Just dont generalize all BH fans as undesirables.

In BH you can watch TIFFI or Varsity and see the same boring offense.  It's a problem and until Price is gone, always will be.

By the way, Coogfan, how about that GP team...... ;D

how in the world do you down coach price he has a EXCELLENT OFFENSE so how dare you dog or down him if you down him then you shouldnt be a bh fan no more go off to sterling or lee dayton and bh are doing rather good this year dayton is almost excellnt this year

Stranger, you need to remain a stranger on these boards if you are going to use insulting words.  Name calling is not necessary.  You need to go actually watch a freshman game before you comment.  By the way the freshman team has a lot of speed.  I can think of 6 or 7 boys who are very fast and of course they are not as strong as the sophomores yet.  They are freshman who haven't gone through the strength and conditioning at the high school.  Wait until next year.  It will be interesting.

Have you actually talked to someone closely associated with the football team and Coach Price?  Many would not actually characterize it as outstanding.  Don't you think the other side can pick up on our play calling signals.  They know what's coming!!!  Come on......

bhhsfan, I have watched to fresman play.  As a matter of fact, I know everyone of them personally.  I also know Don Price very well, as well as the rest of the BH staff.  The freshman now have underwent two years of strength and conditioning at the middle school...They do almost exactly what the HS does, of course you would not know that either.  My original comment was to Hilldad who apparently knows everything about the program.  The underlevel teams run a scaled down version of what the varsity runs on Friday nights...some people just can not understand that.  You say the freshman have speed, I can remember only one of them last year who ran a sub 5.0 40yd. dash and he did not even play football as an 8th grader.  You can not tell me that all of a sudden 6 of them are very fast.  The sophomore class is much faster, as 8th graders, atleast 6 of them ran sub 4.9 40's.  You BH people kill me, you think you know everything about the program.

Guest Irish Terror

How on earth do you take a tread titled "BH Fans" and go to talking about the 8th grade and freshman squad, plays run and the Coaching? Give it a rest. The 8th grade and freshman squad will have their time. Don't start bashing the Coaches just because this year did not turn out like you wanted. Most of all, don't come on here and talk about the fans either. Save that subject for your own team talk board. Grow up.

I cant believe people are talking about the coaches how dare you! I mean after all look how far they have lead us through the playoffs the last seven years ;D Fact is that BH used to be able to rebuild during the 3A years when we were the big school. 4A as a small guy is a little tougher!

Over all the team did well this year lost some tight games and that sucks , but Thanks to Varsitiy for giving us another year of entertainment and putting so much effort into every day!! For the underclass men work hard next year will be here before you know it!!

THANK YOU SENIORS! 1 more game play your hearts out!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami