kOUNTZE LIONS 07-08 BASKETBALL SEASON

WILL IT BE A REPEAT TO STATE?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. WILL IT BE A REPEAT TO STATE?

• NO
    • YES
    • MAYBE

Don't count Kountze out.They will have several players that will step up but there success will depend on there guards not Bray.While he has the most potential of anyone on Kountzes team the senior leadership will determine how far Kountze goes.EC will have a couple of holes to fill with the loss of Guillory and Leday.Tramain will definitely be the MAN in the district.

kountze wont have any trouble with leadership starting with the head coach

Duane is a great leader but I think he's used all his elgibility.There are alot of kids on the Kountze squad who are good players that didn't get much playing time last year.They will have to sreally step it up to get back to Austin.Arp,EC and several more from the upper end of the region are returning alot of players.

setxreporter you really think kountze will finish behind hardin and anahuac...You gota be kidding me...lol Kountze murdered Hardin and Anahuac this Summer with Coach Joubert so just think about it. I say the district is going to be determine whenver kountze and E.C. play the district will be 1 Kountze 2 East Chambers 3 Warren or Hardin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa