Nederland vs Montgomery

Who advances?  

1. 1. Who advances?

Game one , Beau pitches at home, Nederland Wins

Game two , Smith pitches at Montgomery, Nederland takes it in two.

Big hitters in game one Game Two hitters

McFarland home Run Laird doubles

Mosley doubles McFarland doubles

Laird doubles Smith Doubles

Smith Singles Dalton singles

Dalton Singles Speed singles

Speed Singles

Games scores - Ned 4 Mont 3 Game scores Ned 5 Mont 4 , 10 innings

Game one Beau pitches , Big hitters- McFarland home run , Laird doubles , Mosley doubles , Smith singles , Jake singles and Dalton singles for RBI,s.

Dogs win Ned - 4 Mont- 3

Game two - Smith pitches , Big hitters- Laird doubles , McFarland doubles , McCloud doubles , Mosely singles , Smith singles , Speed singles for RBI,s.

Dogs win Ned- 6 Mont - 4

i also say nederland in two. after beating a very good kilgore team montgomery should be know problem. heard is good but slows down as the game goes on.he does however get his curveball over for strikes.nevertheless ned wins the series.

Nederland is playing some great baseball at the right time and this will be a great test:

Montgomery has returned the pitching from last year but has lost some of the offensive pop, Heard and Stone are a solid 1-2 punch.

But Game 1 is @ Nederland and I do not expect Montgomery to throw Heard against Smith in that game so I give that game to Nederland, then you face Heard @ his home and I give the win to the Bears series tied 1-1.

Now it's down to game 3 Eggleston for the Bears and ????? for the Dogs.

The key is make Stone and Heard pitch complete games or 100 pitches so they cannot return in this series. I see Smith closing Game 3 and the Dogs advancing.......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83