**Small School Game of the Week** Buna @ Kountze "THE CAT BOWL"

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EagleFan1, since Newton is so good and everyone else is a joke why do you bother posting about all these schools that don't play anyone and who will never win a playoff game? I feel you have made your point and now it's getting old. The things you say can not be fixed now because the schedule was already made. These schools can not play ya'll because ya'll are way too good for us and then you guys would be playing a weak schedule. So, I would love to see a schedule that you feel that Buna should play. Buna has finally had some success and you want to beat them up for it. Let us little, worthless, weak schedule playing schools enjoy our 15 min. in the sun. Good luck to the newton eagles the rest of the way, but I'm sure you guys will not need it!!! This web site is for fun and peoples options and now you know mine!!!!

So if kountze and buna are just average teams and stuff then why would yall bother to predict?? Shouldnt it be a waste of time????  ??? ???

he said they were average, i did not.  i just asked him if we should change the name of the game.  i think it's two pretty good teams that could make for a very good game.

Bobcat55 don't take things so pesonal, your getting all emotional about some kid or parent.  Opinions will be given and some won't be popular, just calm down get a hug from your husband and carry on.  This board is just a smack talking board not a published opinion of OF or Buna. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder