Kirbyville vs. OF Predictions?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wos92 and bleed orange, ignore that guy that posted that from kirbyville.

i'll admit it, west orange beat us fair and square.

orangefield on the other hand? you said yall's number were pretty even throughout the years or something like that. dude, yall went like 4-6 last year with the best team to come through orangefield in a number of years.

now for the more caucasian part of orange county, prepare to get dirtrolled friday!

What would happen if someone from Nederland or Vidor made a remark about "the more African-American part of Beaumont?" There would be 50 "racist" cries and probably a banning.

What would happen if someone from Nederland or Vidor made a remark about "the more African-American part of Beaumont?" There would be 50 "racist" cries and probably a banning.

I agree

What is up with all these Kville fans ???....They act like they are the best 3A team in the state, and they have not won anything.

The only good team they have played all year (WOS) and they got run out of their own stadium with their tail tucked between their legs.

Some of the people from kville need to watch what they say... [i am from Kville] I really don't know why some of yall have to say stupid things like that. And the only reason we're saying we'll beat OF so much is cause this is a bulletin for predictions... and I don't think we have gravy or rice, haha. But you should def. go by Jenny's before the game.. BEST chicken, or whatever you want, around here.

Guest kvillecheer

I think you mean annihilation. I hope you're wrong. Go Bobcats!

(sorry about being a spelling nazi but hey, we gotta be better than you in something this week ;D)

ha ha . at least your not afraid to admit that you know deep down were gonna win in football tonight . volleyball on the other hand may not go down so good . so theres you something you can have a feeling of accomplishment for .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124