21-3A Standings

As always the championship goes through WO-S. To be the best you have to beat the best. After two district games heres how I see it:

WO-S 2-0 - This team just keeps on going and going. After a first district game win against H-F the Wildcats invited them to come play the second district game at there house. The Mustangs were not very nice guest as they ran all over the Wildcats. This young teams next game is with the 1-1 Hawks, don't see any slowing down these stangs any time soon.

Silsbee 2-0 - After a shut-out win over Orangefield and a blow out at Bridge City the Tigers this year, so far, are beating the teams they are suppose to and doing it convencingly. For this young team the main thing is to stay focus and not worry about what other teams are doing in the district race. The power running H-F will travel to the Tiger Den in a test for both teams early in the district schedule to see who will step up in the district race.

Kirbyville 1-1 - A win over Jasper in the first district game was what the Wildcats expected in there quest for the district crown. An experance team with high expectations got trampled on by WO-S in the second game. Don't worry, this Kirbyville team will bounce back next week as they take on Orangefield. This team is to good to stay down.

H-F 1-1 - A surprise? Not to people in 21-AAA. A loss to WO-S in the first district game was a measuring stick to see what they can handle from the district. And in the second district they handle H-J a loss in evening up at 1-1. Sporting a power running game H-F travels to Silsbee to take on the high scoring Tigers. Will H-F slow down the Tiger scoring machine or can the Tiger stall H-F running game?

Jasper 1-1 - What a differance a coach makes. After a set back to the Wildcats in the first district game this team knocked off Orangefield in the second district game. Headed into next weeks game against BC things are looking up for Jasper. This young team needs to stay headed in the right direction and thing will be looking up.

H-J 1-1 - This team is looking for answers. After a win over BC in the first district game they couldn't keep up in the second district game with H-F. This team needs to find the answers fast as WO-S is in there sights. This team has the players to make some noise but right now some one needs to ask the right questions.

Bridge City 0-2 - This young team is fighting hard to get things right. In the first district game a close loss to H-J and then being man handle by Silsbee in the second district game has them shaking there heads. With there new coach, this team will keep on fighting hard as Jasper is in there way for a win this week.

Orangefield 0-2 - This is another team fighting hard to get things right. This young team was blanked by Silsbee in the first district game then Jasper did the honers in the second district game. With no quite in this team Kirbyville is next in line for this team looking for there first district win. Don't count out a team playing with hart.

Wow......great and intellectual follow up.

Silsbee has the potential, but definitely needs to continue improving on the fundamentals.(holding onto the ball and tackling)

Why thank you....maybe i should have used this one... >:(

My point was....here we go again! I just dont want to hear the stuff K'ville was saying from yall. Im so sorry I have little intellect. Here's two more for ya    ::) ::)

Guest A-TOWN

As always the championship goes through WO-S. To be the best you have to beat the best. After two district games heres how I see it:

WO-S 2-0 - This team just keeps on going and going. After a first district game win against H-F the Wildcats invited them to come play the second district game at there house. The Mustangs were not very nice guest as they ran all over the Wildcats. This young teams next game is with the 1-1 Hawks, don't see any slowing down these stangs any time soon.

Silsbee 2-0 - After a shut-out win over Orangefield and a blow out at Bridge City the Tigers this year, so far, are beating the teams they are suppose to and doing it convencingly. For this young team the main thing is to stay focus and not worry about what other teams are doing in the district race. The power running H-F will travel to the Tiger Den in a test for both teams early in the district schedule to see who will step up in the district race.

Kirbyville 1-1 - A win over Jasper in the first district game was what the Wildcats expected in there quest for the district crown. An experance team with high expectations got trampled on by WO-S in the second game. Don't worry, this Kirbyville team will bounce back next week as they take on Orangefield. This team is to good to stay down.

H-F 1-1 - A surprise? Not to people in 21-AAA. A loss to WO-S in the first district game was a measuring stick to see what they can handle from the district. And in the second district they handle H-J a loss in evening up at 1-1. Sporting a power running game H-F travels to Silsbee to take on the high scoring Tigers. Will H-F slow down the Tiger scoring machine or can the Tiger stall H-F running game?

Jasper 1-1 - What a differance a coach makes. After a set back to the Wildcats in the first district game this team knocked off Orangefield in the second district game. Headed into next weeks game against BC things are looking up for Jasper. This young team needs to stay headed in the right direction and thing will be looking up.

H-J 1-1 - This team is looking for answers. After a win over BC in the first district game they couldn't keep up in the second district game with H-F. This team needs to find the answers fast as WO-S is in there sights. This team has the players to make some noise but right now some one needs to ask the right questions.

Bridge City 0-2 - This young team is fighting hard to get things right. In the first district game a close loss to H-J and then being man handle by Silsbee in the second district game has them shaking there heads. With there new coach, this team will keep on fighting hard as Jasper is in there way for a win this week.

Orangefield 0-2 - This is another team fighting hard to get things right. This young team was blanked by Silsbee in the first district game then Jasper did the honers in the second district game. With no quite in this team Kirbyville is next in line for this team looking for there first district win. Don't count out a team playing with hart.

Hamshire Fannett & Jasper are playing a whole lot better right now,

Why thank you....maybe i should have used this one... >:(

My point was....here we go again! I just dont want to hear the stuff K'ville was saying from yall. Im so sorry I have little intellect. Here's two more for ya    ::) ::)

Didn't look like the poster had in any way acted like some of the Kirbyville folks.  He merely stated he felt "I think they have a shot ".  No jabs were made, no derogatory statements about the other team, no nonsense, it was just a regular post. 

Didn't look like the poster had in any way acted like some of the Kirbyville folks.  He merely stated he felt "I think they have a shot ".  No jabs were made, no derogatory statements about the other team, no nonsense, it was just a regular post. 

::) ::) ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124