Who will beat lumberton 1st?

Guest BIG HOUSE

EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE DAYTON!!!!!!!!! ::) ::)

BUT,THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!! ;D ;D

ALL OF THE GAMES WE PLAY WILL BEB TOUGH!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

THE RAIDERS WILL SHOW UP EVERY WEEK, WE WILL HAVE TO SEE!!!!

EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE DAYTON!!!!!!!!! ::) ::)

BUT,THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!! ;D ;D

ALL OF THE GAMES WE PLAY WILL BEB TOUGH!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

THE RAIDERS WILL SHOW UP EVERY WEEK, WE WILL HAVE TO SEE!!!!

if all those teams have to use a backup quarterback like dayton, i suppose they might win em all.

Guest band of brothers

i agree.

they only beat us 7-8.

that is not that much.

im sure one of those teams will beat them.

so where does that leave dayton?, I don't sense any confidence in your team from that post, yes we did win 8 to7 but that game was a dog fight, two really good defenses on the field that night hence the low score.

if all those teams have to use a backup quarterback like dayton, i suppose they might win em all.

We will use our backup QB against them and I still think we will beat them. We won't even use a junior or a senior, just a soph!  ;D  In all honesty, I think Nederland vs. Lumberton will be a very good ballgame this year.

It was a great win no matter who the QB was. I don't know why people just can't give y'all props for it. Great win. It won't, however, assure a playoff spot or district championship. It sill only counts as one win and EVERYONE in the district has a lot of work to do.

Guest TravelingBandsman

The thing was, A.J. was amazing in the Friendswood game. Almost everything was flawless up until the nitty gritty. He has a few issues and I think that's because he's a RB and a WR, not a QB. Wow, say that 5 times fast. This week, their most definitely fixing his passing issues and will come back Friday with a new team than the one in Lumberton.

i somehow knew that the folks were gonna say we won because dayton lost there startin qb, yet before the game this other guy was amazing and growing better by the day, i dont get it, so im gonna leave it alone, its amazing how that happens though aint it?

The only reason people keep reminding lumberton fans of this is because every since the win many (not all) of lumberton's fans keep spouting off about how great a win this is (which is ok), but they're using it to predict district championships and 7-0 district seasons, and all sorts of crazy predictions... it's the same thing as in the NFL.  People who are predicting that the cowboys are going all the way need to be reminded that the teams they've beaten have a combined 3 wins between them.  It's not that the cowboys don't have a good team, it's just that they are quite as proven yet as some fans would like to think they are.

I'm happy that Lumberton is finally doing good, but it sounds like ya'll are trying to make these threads up to start something with every team in the district or the fans from all of the other teams. Have a thread about the team your playing that week and the good players on ya'lls team. Nobody is hating on Lumberton, but be careful what you ask for. You have alot of tough games ahead of you.

Good luck Lumberton until the PNG game

Guest band of brothers

I agree there are a few threads that are over the top, but all in all I've never seen the support of the fans like I do now, so that probably explains alot of the post that are being started on here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder