Class 5A Projected Playoff Pairings

Guest FPHS 78

why, scoot....I think Katy can play with them! Permian is good, but so is Katy. At that point in the season, I'd rather be LUCKY than good. ;)

i'd pick katy over permian.......

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Plant

uh oh....week 6 predictions now have Katy in the bottom half of Division 2, Region 3. Now it looks like we might have to face the Tigers afterall.http://www.5atexasfootball.com/d2proj.htm

I've really not heard much about FB Clements. Anybody no what they've been doing?

Well, crap! South Lake Carroll is in our playoff projections! Well, 82 5A Champ, I guess we take it one game at a time and show them what we are made of! I would rather get that far and put some points on the board then brag about beating some local teams and thinking we are hot stuff...hint, hint!

It will be a tough game when we get there, I am being optimistic, and I will be there all the way to cheer them on!!

Guest WBFan09

i wouldnt go as far to say they are garbage..but i believe you are right patitan they dont look to be all that great...there records are good but one has a one-dimensional offense and the other has almost no D

south houston - allowed Baytown Sterling to score 18 on them

Pasadena Memorial- only thing threatening about this team is one guy and thats all..he has had all their offense this year

Guest WBFan09

yep...apparently the guys over at Falls think that is definitley going to be another Katy vs Cy Falls game and i think they better wait a minute they obviously dont know about us over here

Guest WBFan09

im pretty sure that is Stumps philosophy...thats why we dont go big on everyone..we play our game till we have our game...he doesnt let his team get shown off with all they can do...thats why its great to be playing Falls i dont think they expect much...Katy will know what they are up against but i still look for that game...if played...will be the best game between Katy and WB since that 94 game

Katy is due for an upset.  >:(

man, we had them beat in '94 in the 'Dome.....but a bad call by the official and our ejected QB led to a late Katy score that won the game for them.-been there, done that, saw it, was at the game- They went on to their first State Championship game that year, which they lost, but they were there. We haven't done crap against them since then......I would just love for once to put those DANG Tigers in their place and beat them! Maybe then they'd take some notice over our way! Late in the fourth, me and my buddies were planning to go to Austin or SA the next weekend to play Converse Judson, who was waiting for us in the semi's, but we lost and didn't go!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder