Class 5A Projected Playoff Pairings

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Plant

uh oh....although Katy is not in Div. 2, I just realized that Southlake Carroll is. (gulp) Oh well, WB wouldn't see them until the Finals.....should the Bruins make it that far!

Let's get past the 3rd round this year. The D has improved so, maybe it will be...

Guest WBFan09

We'll end up meeting Cy Falls if everything goes well and we beat them like i think we should and we will most likely play Strake Jesuit...ya cant guess on this kind of stuff REMEMBER EULESS TRINITY LOSING that was a trip and Southlake played a close game early in the playoffs as well last year i believe they won by a point sometimes a team can have that one perfect game against the really good team and win it...

Guest Robert Plant

We'll end up meeting Cy Falls if everything goes well and we beat them like i think we should and we will most likely play Strake Jesuit...ya cant guess on this kind of stuff REMEMBER EULESS TRINITY LOSING that was a trip and Southlake played a close game early in the playoffs as well last year i believe they won by a point sometimes a team can have that one perfect game against the really good team and win it...

Meeting Cy Falls? I think you need to wait just a little bit. H*** they still need to beat Lee in a few weeks and some others. Don't get me wrong, WB looks good. I just can't get Channelview from 06 out of my mind. If they stay focused, it can happen.

Guest WBFan09

thats why i said its only projections...

looking at the projections and who WB plays and if WB plays as they should those are my thoughts on the playoffs...if you are gonna tell me to not look forward why dont you just tell everyone in the thread..its just opinions and feelings about how WB would do if they ended up as the projections say

LUCK also plays a big part in a team's success, my friend!

why, scoot....I think Katy can play with them! Permian is good, but so is Katy. At that point in the season, I'd rather be LUCKY than good. ;)

I hate, I dis-like Katy for a number of reasons in the past.  :-X

If they do meet im flying in to watch Permian put vintage MOJO on them  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont