Class 5A Projected Playoff Pairings

Guest WBFan09

SLC wont be heard from our way until state though...

games like in 94 happen though...wouldnt it be amazing if we played them in a place like Reliant or Rice again...and we ended up beating them 31-28 ;D... talk about irony

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, we had them beat in '94 in the 'Dome.....but a bad call by the official and our ejected QB led to a late Katy score that won the game for them.-been there, done that, saw it, was at the game- They went on to their first State Championship game that year, which they lost, but they were there. We haven't done crap against them since then......I would just love for once to put those DANG Tigers in their place and beat them! Maybe then they'd take some notice over our way! Late in the fourth, me and my buddies were planning to go to Austin or SA the next weekend to play Converse Judson, who was waiting for us in the semi's, but we lost and didn't go!

man i shed a tear at that game, that whole second half felt like Brook was getting cheated. and then the back-up fumbled deep in their own territory made it worse.

Guest FPHS 78

now this would be quite a bit tougher with Strake Jesuit and Katy lets hope Katy goes up to division 1

cy falls beat the dog outta strake..kinda surprising

Well, crap! South Lake Carroll is in our playoff projections! Well, 82 5A Champ, I guess we take it one game at a time and show them what we are made of! I would rather get that far and put some points on the board then brag about beating some local teams and thinking we are hot stuff...hint, hint!

It will be a tough game when we get there, I am being optimistic, and I will be there all the way to cheer them on!!

Can I expect to see you at the Sterling game, then?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed