Market Basket having HUGE Sale on CROW!!

Raider88

For all of you people that downed the Lumberton Raiders I seen where Market basket is having a SALE on Crow $.99 a pound and it is already defeathered. Hope you like it. Dang I am glad the Raiders shut some people up!! And I am not a cocky fan it just ticks me off about all of those people that downed the Raiders.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

raider 88, what a stupid thread, .99 ct. crow per pound.heck i can get the

whole bird for the cost of a 12 ga shot shell & have fun doing it. ya dont

have to fend the raider nation, just enjoy tha full meal deal, with the extra

smack side order at no cost. by the way, i prefere steaks smothered with

pork chops, the other white meat.just enjoy the season with winning as the

desert. lol & props to the raiders. keep it up guys. oh what a gutsy call

from creduer, he got oversize ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

whoa.

Guest band of brothers

Hey LHSALLZONE you know Market Basket is not going to give anything away. I thought it was funny.

no actually it's HEB,if you buy $10.00 worth of crow, you get bread, potato salad, and a 2 litre coke.

when you guys have beaten a team with a winning record, then respect will be earned.......beat Central, Nederland, PN-G, or even Ozen for that matter, and you might get some respect. I understand that you're proud of your team, as you should be...4-0 is a great feat that alot of teams will never see. But save the gloating and trash talking until you've won a district title and made a deep playoff run.....THEN, you will have earned the right to talk smack on other teams! ;) Because usually you can back it up, then!

when you guys have beaten a team with a winning record, then respect will be earned.......beat Central, Nederland, PN-G, or even Ozen for that matter, and you might get some respect. I understand that you're proud of your team, as you should be...4-0 is a great feat that alot of teams will never see. But save the gloating and trash talking until you've won a district title and made a deep playoff run.....THEN, you will have earned the right to talk smack on other teams! ;) Because usually you can back it up, then!

Oh No!! people want to trash the Raiders all week long (actually the previous two weeks), they are gonna get trashed back. If you do not like it don't read it. Next time people may think twice about talking trash on the Raiders.

Oh No!! people want to trash the Raiders all week long (actually the previous two weeks), they are gonna get trashed back. If you do not like it don't read it. Next time people may think twice about talking trash on the Raiders.

ease up there, man.....I wasn't being negative, I was simply stating the fact that people have stereotyped Lumberton as being a weak team(over the years), and you're not going to change that opinion with four wins. People aren't just going to bow down to the Raiders this soon, because you're not really tested. It's going to take time, and respect will come with continued success. Good luck Raiders :)

No one will take Lumberton serious until they are a play off team...  Then they still won't be taken seriously until they are a perennial power.  The history is so against Lumberton that it will take sustained success before they will be considered a contender and not a fluk...  If you guys get to the play offs for the next 3 years you probally still won't be taken seriously.  Have some big time playoff wins in that span and then maybe you start to turn the corner to being recognized.  Then everyone will still be waiting for you to return to same ol losing Lumberton!  Sorry guys that is the tradition you have built for yourself.  I feel more sorry for these kids because they will have to endure those the disrespect even if they win!

No one will take Lumberton serious until they are a play off team...  Then they still won't be taken seriously until they are a perennial power.  The history is so against Lumberton that it will take sustained success before they will be considered a contender and not a fluk...  If you guys get to the play offs for the next 3 years you probally still won't be taken seriously.  Have some big time playoff wins in that span and then maybe you start to turn the corner to being recognized.  Then everyone will still be waiting for you to return to same ol losing Lumberton!  Sorry guys that is the tradition you have built for yourself.  I feel more sorry for these kids because they will have to endure those the disrespect even if they win!

that's exactly what I was trying to say to Raider88, but he got his panties all in a wad about it! :-*

im sick and tired of people downing lumberton and acting like we played a nothing team....well that nothing team makes it to the playoffs every year in our district and if u know anything about lumberton u should know that this is a huge deal for us man so yall quit talkin like we are still playin a 3-A schedule

If yall are reading the other 10 lumberton threads, on like 2 of them, I said they have my respect for knocking off our defending district champs.

thank you for that man i wasnt directing it toward u im talkin about like the guy from WOS and juss the people acting like we beat ateam that wasnt even that good because that team is great

You can always tell the teams that are not used to winning. When they FINALY win a big game, they think that they are the top S***. You might want to stay humble Lumberton fans, there is a lot of football left. With that said, congrats! You deserved it. Just dont make yourselves look like fools for all the smack on here. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami