Market Basket having HUGE Sale on CROW!!

Raider88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SVille-

No matter if we went undefeated or won district you and alot of other people would still be like man they're still Lumberton. Just say good game and don't be a  Lumberton beat the district powerhouse and you're still talkin censored.

Good game

Does that make you feel better?

Just be prepared when Ltrain falls off the tracks, mix in a couple of playoff appearances and maybe we can talk ;D ;D

Congrats to Lumberton.....Just play let that be your talking.....This board is for opinions and you have to learn to take them like a man no matter what anyone says. People enjoy stiring the pot and if they didn't this board would be borning. Supporting your team is great and for those of you Lumberton fans who do kee it up but just let your team talk they don't need you talking for them there perfect so far. Good luck Lumbertom i hope you get that first playoff birth.

Guest band of brothers

Congrats to Lumberton.....Just play let that be your talking.....This board is for opinions and you have to learn to take them like a man no matter what anyone says. People enjoy stiring the pot and if they didn't this board would be borning. Supporting your team is great and for those of you Lumberton fans who do kee it up but just let your team talk they don't need you talking for them there perfect so far. Good luck Lumbertom i hope you get that first playoff birth.

My thoughts exactly, people take the bait every time! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124