Nederland At Central Predictions?/GAME OF THE WEEK

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of people are picking Nederland over us, which is cool, everyone has their opinion.  I have never sat on the visitor's side of Babe, but I may have to make an exception, to make sure I'm the one that passes out the crow tall all the Bulldog fans before they head out.   ;D ;D

Let me know and I will sit right on side of you.  I'll bring the crow if you dish it up!

We will be meeting to serve Zima and bar-b-que crow with bread on the visitors' side at Babe Stadium, Friday at 10:00 pm!

All NED fan invited... 

This is a Central Fan Production, all procedes will go to the play off budget!

I'll bring my all black apron that say 'let's go crow-catching' and serve it up with a crawfish shovel.  All you can eat.  Will we even have time to watch the game?  ;D ;D

Central's D will be putting a lot of pressure on Kirby this week. If our offensive line and backs do a good job of picking up the schemes, our offense will do fine. If not, it's gonna be a long night at Babe Zaharius Stadium.

Look for the Dogs to counter the pressure with good offensive play calling. If they blitz to much I look for it to hurt the Jags.

Hey Bmtsoulja1....Your right! Your defense does mix up your front 7 coverage, but yall do blitz with different packages. Your defense has disguised the coverage based on what I have read about your team. I think it is obvious Jags will try to confuse Bellows. This part of the game will come down to execution (Ned-offense vs Jag-defense). Also, I expect their to be a few wrinkles in our offensive play calling.

Guest 87CRU79

I don't think that any of the Nederland players are gonna take this one lightly. From what I've seen at practice, the boys are gettin an earful from the coaches about how important this game is. Nederland is gonna show up to play this Friday.

Dogs 20 - Central 14

Look for the Dogs to counter the pressure with good offensive play calling. If they blitz to much I look for it to hurt the Jags.

The blitz can come from a number of places. We all know how to attack a blitz, to the side its coming from. A young gun is sometimes rattled and can't recover if its too relentless. We'll see if this is the case.

We want to welcome Nederland to the house of pain aka Babe Zaharias stadium.  Nederlands last 2 trips there were a 47-7 romping and a 19-0 shutout.  So it's only fair that I predict a 35-10 thwarting. ;D ;D You see this smile, but I'm realy very pissed with our coaching tonight.

Soulja is your announcer going to asking for money all night long like last time? Really annoying every 2-3 minutes asking for money for a big run through for the team. Sounds like something that the boaster club should have got your team.

I think you are in for a big suprise Soulja I think Nederland's Defense is going to cause a little pain of their own your offense.

Guest 87CRU79

Soulja is your announcer going to asking for money all night long like last time? Really annoying every 2-3 minutes asking for money for a big run through for the team. Sounds like something that the boaster club should have got your team.

I think you are in for a big suprise Soulja I think Nederland's Defense is going to cause a little pain of their own your offense.

It went a little something like this I think:

"Good news is we got the money. Bad News is, it's in yall's pockets. So please, donate some money, so we can get a 12 foot inflatable Jaguar Head Spirit Tunnell."

Give or take...lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83