HOW FAST IS DAYTON

Guest BIG HOUSE

Broncos VS Mustangs, A rivalry between two stallions. I love it. Speed is not important if the defense stops it before it gets lose. I'm sure daton has speed. Lumberton will find out tonite. Good luck to both squads, and prayers go out that there's no major inguries. Good Luck Kids.

Guest maverick24

Ok its game day and we have all had fun talking trash at each other but I hope all the kids go out and have fun and no one gets hurt. If Dayton Beats Lumberton I will say good job Dayton you just beat the second best team in district and if it is the other way around I will say that was a good game with the second best team in district!!!  NO BUT REALLY I hope all the local teams make it through the night without injury and may the best teams win with no flack about bad refs.  You will really see Daytons speed if Lumberton wins on how fast they get out of town!!!

i love it when  people start talking 40 times or 60 times in baseball.

a WB baseball kid I know said he ran a 6.6 in the 60 , with real coaches timing him he ran 7.2 but still insisted he could run 6.6 !

anyway dayton dayton does have a bunch of guys under 5.0 ! i doubt lumpton has any.

Guest maverick24

i love it when  people start talking 40 times or 60 times in baseball.

a WB baseball kid I know said he ran a 6.6 in the 60 , with real coaches timing him he ran 7.2 but still insisted he could run 6.6 !

anyway dayton dayton does have a bunch of guys under 5.0 ! i doubt lumpton has any.

Actually they do but I dont think the one with the most kids under 5.0 in the 40 wins unless they changed the rules. Daydrum will not just run away from Lumberton this year but that doesnt mean they wont beat them!!!!

Guest PurplePride

Wow......who the heck is maverick? ??? I sure hope he is somebody important because I have found EVERYONE very friendly from Lumberton and then to have him? He must be an outsider trying to make it sound like he is from there.

Good luck to both teams! May the best team tonight win!

Go Broncos! ;D

Yeah, I have to agree there. I played at Sam State and we had a kid that was the fastest in the conference, and he ran a 4.34 for an NFL scout. He was an all american in track. 2 4.3's on a H.S. team is unheard of. When most people say 4.2 & 4.3 they mean 4.4 and 4.5.  ;D

That being said, I saw some of the Dayton kids run track last year, and they are fast, but its not a track meet, its a football game. Good luck Bronco's and Good luck Raider's. Hope its a great matchup tonight!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami