Diboll @ Splendora predictions

WrEcKsHoP

Diboll is good, really good. I hope 22-3A gets represented well in this contest. ;)

stay off the dang computer. your giving the mayor more and more fire power everytime you post on this thang...

After spotting Diboll 28 points in the first 8 minutes of the game last year, the Cats actually controlled the rest of the game even with the season debut of the great QB (Name escapes me) Diboll had. As usual with the Cats, they have to avoid the big play and make the team work to score. They do not have a great ability to play catch up. The offense will be key for the cats. If they can control the clock and keep Diboll off the field as much as possible and the D can get at least 2 or 3 turnovers, they will give themselves a chance. If not, it could be a very long night for the reigning 22AAA champs. Diboll is as good as I have ever seen them. If they start playing better D, they could make a lot of noise in the playoffs this year. Their skill players are phenomenal! The Cats will have to play nearly perfect ball to give themselves a chance.

Luke has spoken!

Splendora is the underdog no matter where they go or who they play, besides Tarkington.  No one will ever give them a chance.  If the D staunches up and that offense does what it has been doing for 2 weeks now it should be a close game.  I agree with Luke that there will have to be some turnovers in the Cats favor for them to come out on top.  Diboll scored at will against Coldspring.  Lets hope for the cats that they can't score at will against them.  GATA CATS

Tough game for the Cats. They will definitely need some breaks to go their way. Diboll has pretty much wrecked shop against everyone in the district, similar to last year but it was this game last year, even though it was a loss, that the Cats found that they could play with anyone who stepped on the field with them. On paper, it looks ugly but you never know.

.  Diboll scored at will against Coldspring. 

let's not forget that coldspring also scored 44 points...seems like they scored at will against diboll as well.  hadn't seen anyone score that many points against coldspring in the last couple of years.  don't know about the defense, but the offense seems to be on track.  #20 went for over 250...seems like they've got some things going right over there.  offense could carry them for a while...i don't know.  after seeing the liberty/diboll score...i've got to say that coldspring has the upper hand in the district.  BUT can they play with the splendorosa's "big boys"...we'll see.

Coldspring did score often, but it was in the second half against Diboll's 2nd string D. After the  Jacks failed to convert on 3rd down, Kyle Prescott got off a 49yd punt that had the Trojans working from their own endzone with under a minute to go. C'spring tried to run their "Green Bay Sweep" three times (and it had worked well against or 2nd stringers) but the 1st stringers had no problem stopping them. The Trojans tried a flea-flicker (flea-flicker????????!) on 4th down, but we iced the game with a takeaway TD.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa