Bellville vs Salado

aTmfan06

Always enjoy keeping up with Bellville thru your posts. Salado only loss was to 3aD1 #2 Grandview and they beat China Spring. So they are good and deserve their #6 ranking. I see this game as a shootout. Reese needs to have the game of the year. No mistakes like the Sealy game. Be ready for the onside kick. Let's go Brahmas. 45-42 Bellville

You can't get stats any closer than this.Salado.Points for Salado 429,PA 163.Bellville for 427 PA 173.Salado has had a couple close games.20-15 win over Waco Connally,28-24 over China Spring.Bellville had a close game beating Giddings 31-28 I think.Looks like this should be a slobberknocker.lol

Thanks for yalls input! Definitely pulling for WOS once we are done. We didn’t you our other back much last week who is actually faster than Reece. He plays more WR than RB. I look for him to be a factor. I think we pull out the W though. I’d imagine Reese will be the best back they’ve seen this year.