How is LUMBERTON AHEAD OF DAYTON IN THE POLLS???

Guest football09

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-0 vs 1-2, speaks for itself....for now

Pretty much. Rankings are just for discussion purposes. Lumberton has won 3 and Dayton has won 1.

If Lumberton continues to win, they will stay ranked higher. If they start losing like some people think they will, they will drop in the polls.

Polls have a way of working themselves out as the year goes along. Not much rocket science there.

Well, they are 3-0.  I know, we obviously can see that.  But it great because Dayton has a chance to knock Lumberton silly out there and laugh at the rankings.  Let's see if it will pan out that way.  If Dayton can move the ball, they will win.  This years Raider team unlike others in years past has a defense that is better than their offense.

If rankings are overated then what are you so worked up about?

I agree...why get worked up?  In less than a week the whole district will know who's a contender and who's a pretender. 

Dayton comes into the season the favorite after a solid 2006 season, but I doubt if anybody in the district is just going to roll over and hand it to them in 2007 without putting up a fight.

Lumberton has a chance to open some eyes this weekend.

Guest Team Captain 07

If rankings are overated then what are you so worked up about?

Haaaaa  ;D I think people need to see that sometimes,,,They get on here and complain and then say," well its no big deal," When to them its obviously is

We should found out who should be ranked higher come Friday night!!

fphs78, up till now, those standings mean diddily squat. the wars start friday night.

Well, they are 3-0.  I know, we obviously can see that.  But it great because Dayton has a chance to knock Lumberton silly out there and laugh at the rankings.  

That says it all. The polls are for discussion purposes and this Friday should really crank that up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami