Nederland vs. Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a record of 12-0-1 the 64 Pirates did well. That had to suck to lose to San Marcos by penetrations 5-4. I didn't like that whole penetration thing. Now I no why your user name is revenge of 64. Wouldn't that count as a loss though( 12-1). You didn't play Ned that year.

san marcos            vidor   

score                        21                    21

first downs                10                    16

rushing                    118                    231

passing                    54                      90

int                          -1                      +1

fumbles                    +2                      -2

yards penalized          16                      20

penetrations            5                  4  vidor stoped theme at least 2 x in red zone

vidor missed 37 yard fg with 2:16 left in game

Nederland wins by 17

Bum is no doubt one of the classiest individuals I have ever met. And he will have you rolling with his stories about Carl Mauck and also how he actually quit Magnolia Refinery (now Exxon-Mobil) and played football because of his boss and the United Way - hilarious.

I cant wait any longer until those Mighty Pirates beat those dogs on there homecoming with ol Bum Phillips sitting in the geriatric section with his ten gallon hat on! LETS GO PIRATES!

Hey, Bum may be sitting by me tonight.

Your not going to believe this but I passed by the field. People are already lining up, there was scuffle near front gate. It was who was 1st in line, lo and behold the two guys were PAtitan and PirateFan. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder