*Livingston 22 Vidor 3 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the game tonight Vidor had two pretty good backs and will be a good test for Nederland's run defense next week Neither team had much of a passing game (vidor wr's did drop several passes that could have gone for td's though) i think itll be very interesting however to see how Vidor's defense will handle the passing game of Nederland next week

I went to the game tonight Vidor had two pretty good backs and will be a good test for Nederland's run defense next week Neither team had much of a passing game (vidor wr's did drop several passes that could have gone for td's though) i think itll be very interesting however to see how Vidor's defense will handle the passing game of Nederland next week

Maybe we knew Nederland was there scouting and we droped them on purpose so we wouldn't show you anything.

Lots of chances in this game.

We have chances in every game but cant seem to stop the mental mistakes. We will never be able to beat good football teams until we stop the mental breakdowns and play good fundamental football. We don't have the atheletes to let scoring chances slip by with out capatalizing on them. IMHO

We have chances in every game but cant seem to stop the mental mistakes. We will never be able to beat good football teams until we stop the mental breakdowns and play good fundamental football. We don't have the atheletes to let scoring chances slip by with out capatalizing on them. IMHO

Yeah, those mental mistakes do seem to haunt them.

Yeah, those mental mistakes do seem to haunt them.

It would be nice to go to a game play a good team and see them put four good quarters together. I would be happy when or lose. Gets quiet frustraiting seeing the same mistakes week in week out. Iam sure it has the coaches going nuts also

I went to the game tonight. There was absolutly no fan support: even before they started losing. The OC didn't seem to want to win because the play calling was terrible. They used the same four plays all night , it didn't matter that it wasn't working they kept doing it. When they did try to pass they couldn't get pass protection from the line(they were very small). #17 QB for Vidor had a good arm and looked good from the shotgun (thats the only way he will ever get time to through the ball). Vidor had a few good RB's but some of them acted timid and did not finish the run off. On defense they were arm tackling all night long. The offensive game plan had no element of surprise and was very predictable heck they were chewing up the clock  in the 4th qtr when they were down by 2 scores. I usually wouldn't make a bold statement such as the one I am about to make but Ned will beat Vidor easily.That offense will never work get rid of it immediately. Livingston was a good team I will give them that. Vidor had their chances but the play calling was terrible. Vidor will never get pumped up to play when their fans are bumps on a log. It will be a long season for Vidor unless they get A) fan support B) a new offensive scheme (shotgun)  C) quit being timid (they could not compete in 2A right now) 

I went to the game tonight. There was absolutly no fan support: even before they started losing. The OC didn't seem to want to win because the play calling was terrible. They used the same four plays all night , it didn't matter that it wasn't working they kept doing it. When they did try to pass they couldn't get pass protection from the line(they were very small). #17 QB for Vidor had a good arm and looked good from the shotgun (thats the only way he will ever get time to through the ball). Vidor had a few good RB's but some of them acted timid and did not finish the run off. On defense they were arm tackling all night long. The offensive game plan had no element of surprise and was very predictable heck they were chewing up the clock  in the 4th qtr when they were down by 2 scores. I usually wouldn't make a bold statement such as the one I am about to make but Ned will beat Vidor easily.That offense will never work get rid of it immediately. Livingston was a good team I will give them that. Vidor had their chances but the play calling was terrible. Vidor will never get pumped up to play when their fans are bumps on a log. It will be a long season for Vidor unless they get A) fan support B) a new offensive scheme (shotgun)  C) quit being timid (they could not compete in 2A right now) 

Ouch, why don't you tell us how you really feel.  "could not compete in 2A right now"  >:(

I will not agree with a Ned poster often but cant dispute some of your post we do have a couple of  backs that will not finish off runs. We dont do a good enough job with the play calling to be creative getting the ball to the playmakers we do have. I dont agree with you about fan support. The fans are there make plays and they will get involved.

I will not agree with a Ned poster often but cant dispute some of your post we do have a couple of  backs that will not finish off runs. We dont do a good enough job with the play calling to be creative getting the ball to the playmakers we do have. I dont agree with you about fan support. The fans are there make plays and they will get involved.

Your fans will have to do more than show up , they will also have to breath(deadest crowd I have ever seen). As far as making plays to get the fans involved your team was driving the ball well the first two drives while your defense was stopping Livingston then you went up by 3 points and still no more than 3 people would stand at a time. If you don't cheer them on they will never win. I felt sorry for them Vidor kids they had no fan support whatsoever.You couldn't make any plays with that offense!!! If Livingston made short work out of Vidor I would hate to see what my Dogs will do , its going to get ugly quick. I might not even go to this game. I will probably go to Dayton vs Lumberton it will be a closer game than V vs Ned!

vidor fan support is there trust me...i was on the team last yr....and ned will not blow out vidor....and livingston would beat any team in this district....and will go couple rounds into playoffs....now lumberton vs dayton....not a close one..everyone thought the same thing last yr...vidor or ned could win this game...but it will be close...depends on who has the ball last

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed