Toughest Place To Play?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the Shanderick Charles days at Lincoln, when they were state ranked that year, i heard it was tough especially when the band started rocking and the Honey Bees would break it down all game long, regardless of the score.

The Reservation

Man that was the loudest i hear a crowd, until that LHS vs TJ game james johnson's 10th grade year in 2000.  ;)

I have been to numerous stadiums around the area as well as out of the area and in numerous other states.  In my opinion it would have to be the reservation.  When your on the visitors side and see nothing but purple and the band playing cherokee and the fans stand up and yell !  Its very loud and a amazing site.  The other one in the state would also have to be Odessa Permians stadium.  Very imposing as well.  But in my travels I would have to say PNG'S stadium.

Guest Orangeboy

During the Shanderick Charles days at Lincoln, when they were state ranked that year, i heard it was tough especially when the band started rocking and the Honey Bees would break it down all game long, regardless of the score.

The Reservation

I miss seeing that Lincoln band watching them hump their drums was always worth the price of admission.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086