Best QB in Southeast Texas

Guest ndn09

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

I have seen TT play good QB but I think a better DB at the next level he would not play QB at the next level. There is not a QB in the area that any big D1 schools will be beating the doors down to sign. BUT THAT WASNT THE QUESTION WAS IT!!!  Best QB could  be several dif. kids.  TT is at least one of the top 2 or 3 running QB's where Bryce is at least one of the top 2 or 3 Passing Qb's and by the end of the year there will be at least 2 or 3 big surprises that we all talk about. The bad thing there may be one of the best on a losing team that none of us talk about. But trust this IF YOUR GUY was the best there is no way the second string guy steps in and the team doesn't miss a beat. If that is possible it was probably the team around them that made the QB look so good.

Jordan Nolan of Hardin has put up some good numbers this year with an excellent % rate. The Hardin vs EC game should be an interesting show this year.

I agree...The Houston Chronicle had Nolan ranked 3rd for a couple of weeks and now ranked 2 out of 25 for his passing in the Houston Area.  He has had some pretty good stats... Not bad at all....But when talking to Nolan, he credits everyone else on the team for his stats...That is a true team player...

I have seen TT play good QB but I think a better DB at the next level he would not play QB at the next level. There is not a QB in the area that any big D1 schools will be beating the doors down to sign. BUT THAT WASNT THE QUESTION WAS IT!!!   Best QB could  be several dif. kids.  TT is at least one of the top 2 or 3 running QB's where Bryce is at least one of the top 2 or 3 Passing Qb's and by the end of the year there will be at least 2 or 3 big surprises that we all talk about. The bad thing there may be one of the best on a losing team that none of us talk about. But trust this IF YOUR GUY was the best there is no way the second string guy steps in and the team doesn't miss a beat. If that is possible it was probably the team around them that made the QB look so good.

Tremain thomas isnt even the best db or safety in the district.

Guest maverick24

Well I geuss scouts from several D1 schools are wrong because he is rated as one of the top few in the area not just his district. I also hear from some of his coaches he is even a better  basketball player!!!

I have seen TT play good QB but I think a better DB at the next level he would not play QB at the next level. There is not a QB in the area that any big D1 schools will be beating the doors down to sign. BUT THAT WASNT THE QUESTION WAS IT!!!   Best QB could  be several dif. kids.  TT is at least one of the top 2 or 3 running QB's where Bryce is at least one of the top 2 or 3 Passing Qb's and by the end of the year there will be at least 2 or 3 big surprises that we all talk about. The bad thing there may be one of the best on a losing team that none of us talk about. But trust this IF YOUR GUY was the best there is no way the second string guy steps in and the team doesn't miss a beat. If that is possible it was probably the team around them that made the QB look so good.

You need to do a little research as far as Cody goes. He's in the rivals top 100 for 2009. And that isn't texas, its the country. As far as our team not missing a beat, the offense will be different with AJ running it rather than Cody. it will not miss a beat because AJ is a playmaker, but as far as the best true QB...Cody is our best. Yes, there is a strong supporting cast, but the scouts from UT, A&M etc. don't waste their time unless a player is deserving. He didn't just show up at all the big camps this summer, he was invited and stood out when he was there. if you're judging Cody off of what you saw in week 3 last year....then you don't know what he can do.

As for the best passer in the district that is healthy...I bet its Dejohhn.

I agree...The Houston Chronicle had Nolan ranked 3rd for a couple of weeks and now ranked 2 out of 25 for his passing in the Houston Area.  He has had some pretty good stats... Not bad at all....But when talking to Nolan, he credits everyone else on the team for his stats...That is a true team player...

I also agree. Sounds like he is having a heck of year! I can't wait to see him play, and thats not to long from now! Good Luck Hardin!

Who is Jordan Nolan?

Stats after 4 games

Name                          Team              Comp      Att    Pct      Yds    TD    INT

Jordan Nolan                Hardin                65        91  71.43    956      12    1   

no one has better stats than Jordan between the greater Houston Area and SETX

3 game stats

Rushing

Name                    Att    Yds    Yds/Att      Long    TD

Pierce Rhodes        41      412      10.05        0      5

Broderick Jackson    22      244      11.09        0      1

Fred Rhodes          19      119      6.26          0      2

Stats after 4 games

Name                          Team              Comp      Att    Pct      Yds     TD    INT

Jordan Nolan                Hardin                65        91   71.43    956      12     1     

no one has better stats than Jordan between the greater Houston Area and SETX

No one has played as much weak competition as this kid has.  Two teams are 0-3, one team is 1-3, and the other team is 2-2.  Thats a combined 3-11 record for the opponents.

No one has played as much weak competition as this kid has.  Two teams are 0-3, one team is 1-3, and the other team is 2-2.  Thats a combined 3-11 record for the opponents.

Big 5A WB (Yeoj) needs a reason to hate on little ole 2A QB from Hardin. Just stop it.

He's directly responsible for 4 losses of the teams they've played.  Not to mention he only plays about 2 to 2 1/2 quarters per game.  He may not be 5A good, but we'll take it!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami