Sam McGuffie???

McLovin

Guest christglorified

I had an opportunity to see him play at reliant last year in the playoffs and he is dope. But so small. Hard to see him at a school like mich...maybe more like texas tech

Guest christglorified

It burns me up when our in state talent decides to go out of state to play their college ball. Home grown needs to stay home! Im sure mack brown could use a running back that could stay out of jail!

It burns me up when our in state talent decides to go out of state to play their college ball. Home grown needs to stay home! Im sure mack brown could use a running back that could stay out of jail!

oooooooooh...you said it, and I think it needs to be said! It doesn't matter how good of an athlete they are if they can't stay out of trouble, what good are they?

They all can't go to in-state schools because there are too many athletes in Texas.  I'm from Oklahoma and am a huge OU fan, and have to say that Oklahoma doesn't have the quantity of athletes that Texas does because of population.  Therefore, we must go out-of-state to recruit.  Also, some in-state kids just don't want to go to the in-state schools.  Texas and A&M will always get their share of great athletes.  Most often the college coaches make or break a team by their ability to teach and motivate.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder