games of the year!!!

heavyhitter

I'll take a repeat of the game of the year last year in 24-AA, (IMHO) EC at Deweyville, this time with a little Defense played of course. Ha Ha

I think the match-ups between DV, Hardin & Kountze are the most important in 24AA because barring anything unforseen, one of these 3 teams will take the third playoff spot.

LC-M vs PN-G will be a huge game. their mascot tackled ours so its gonna be the battle of the mascots. huge controversy last year.

PN-G vs Nederland will be even bigger. even though its "Mid-County Madness rivalry," rumors been going around that if Burnett doesnt beat Nederland. he is out. doesnt matter if we lose to everyone else. as long as he beats nederland. so its a huge game.

LC-M vs PN-G will be a huge game. their mascot tackled ours so its gonna be the battle of the mascots. huge controversy last year.

PN-G vs Nederland will be even bigger. even though its "Mid-County Madness rivalry," rumors been going around that if Burnett doesnt beat Nederland. he is out. doesnt matter if we lose to everyone else. as long as he beats nederland. so its a huge game.

The mascot deal was years ago.

The mascot deal was years ago.

The mascot deal WAS several years ago, but maybe the word just got to "Asia". lol

The PNG - LCM game should be good.  The Bears have talent but have to prepare right each week.  I had a chance to see PNG and Silsbee Friday night. Even though I think it's a down year for the Tigers, PNG was as fast on defense and special teams as I can ever recall.  Should be a great district race.

Two fine schools and two good teams and should be a good match up...but doesn't really mean much to anybody outside of mid-county.

Wrong. It is a district game and they all count.  I would say Dayton, Central and MCM are big games, but all are important.

Guest Tha Unit

Buna vs East Chambers

Hoping both teams go 7-0 heading to this big game, Its going to be one heck of a game. Tromaine Thomas vs Buna's D

I cant wait until this game Good Luck to my Cougars and Good Luck to the Buc's

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn