? regarding Burkeville-Huntington

Thanks fellas' we are playing both this year and wanted to know. Our coach said the Huntington AD told him they would be much improved this year. I saw film on them this year against Rusk, they were actually leading at half. BIG , but very slow. Not a lot of D' on the film I watched and special teams were horrible. They seem like to me they are just so used to losing and they don't have any of that "want-to" in them. But I guess we will find out soon. We are coming to Burkeville territory this year so we'll see some of you guys their! :P

"They seem like to me they are just so used to losing and they don't have any of that "want-to" in them."

This is a funny quote, I think this year Altos gonna be the big school droppin down to put there foot in there mouth. from a few posters on different messageboards, they seem like they are sizing up there ring fingers.

MustangFan,

I read 1atexasfootball.com and smoaky.com. I havn't seen any Alto posters say anything about winning state or saying we will "roll to the big game" Posters from other towns have picked Alto as their pick, but no one from Alto has made any "big-headed" prediction.

I do think we will have a great team with the potential to do something great, but we are playing a killer non-district schedule which includes your always tough Mustangs on it which will only help prepare us for playoff time.

Truthfully, their are hardly any people from Alto that post on message boards.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder