Post CONFIRMED Postponements, Cancellations, Changes Here Please

txprepfan

Man, I thought we were gonna take a licking. We were in Beaumont with the winds gusting over 50mph and got outta there. We came home and hunkered down but nothing more than a nice breeze over this way. I can't believe that thing formed in 14 hrs. I bet the wind never got over 15 mph at West Hardin School and probably less at Hardin.

Png and Silsbee jv & frehman games have been cancelled. Silsbee backed out.

I'm not so sure of this. I do know that the freshman and jv games were to be at the Reservation, but they could not have them there. Tiger Stadium was then brought up, but to preserve a good field for Friday night, it was decided to just cancel. I don't know where you get the idea of Silsbee backing out.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Hardin vs West Hardin's game has been moved from Friday night to Saturday at 2:00pm at the Dayton High School Football field.  If any other changes occur before then, I will be sure to post.

Wow, that's awesome. Glad I'm coming home this weekend from SFA. I get to see 2 football games in one weekend. Of course, sitting on Hardin's side Saturday. Gotta support Liberty County.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder