Week 1 Biggest Surprises

Guest tigersvoice

Guest tigersvoice

What were your biggest surprises (area wise) from week 1 outcomes?  Here are mine in no particular order.

Lumberton  41    -    New Caney  6

Kountze  31      -    Hull Daisetta  14

Buna  62    -    Burkeville  6 ? 

Nederland  35    -    Forest Brook  12

(with the Sophomore QB)

I think its Hardin over Groveton. Groveton was rank number 8 in the coaches poll and nobody saw this coming expecially 37-15. People need to start recognizing how good the Hornets might be, remember thet got one of the best coaches in the state and you can already see a big difference in 2 games.

For the 100th time, the field conditions were the worst i've seen in a long time after a 2.50" inch rain right before the game. ONCE AGAIN NEITHER team could do much on the ground.

Woa, woa, woa, settle now, settle. We heard ya, trust me. It's going to be alright.

Obviously, the horses in Orange aren't mudders. ;D

It's good to have a good ole mudder, they sure know how to take care of ya.

I have never seen so many people try to make losing into winning.  A loss is a loss, it doesn't matter that your team stayed with them most of the game.  Whenever it was time to make a play to win a game the other team did it. 

...And from the skies, there was a loud "Hosannah!"

Guest Hatchet

No way Groveton is a top 20 1A team.  Kountze over Daisetta 31-14 after being shut out 22 - 0 last year. HD is ranked higher this year than at any point last year.

No way Groveton is a top 20 1A team.  Kountze over Daisetta 31-14 after being shut out 22 - 0 last year. HD is ranked higher this year than at any point last year.

Groveton is a solid contender for the 1A state championship, very good team well coached, good luck in the playoffs and good health.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami