**Crosby 7 PN-G 0 Final/Comments**

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More like 17 penalties to 2...

I talked to a crosby supporter who reviewed the film and stated that crosby could have had almost 600 yard of total offense with 28 extra points. If it weren't for those "penalties" after 20-30 yard runs/passes

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

cry about it

not the refs fault Crosby kids cant play penalty free football..

good job Coogs on the win..

Guest pngpurplenwhite

More like 17 penalties to 2...

I talked to a crosby supporter who reviewed the film and stated that crosby could have had almost 600 yard of total offense with 28 extra points. If it weren't for those "penalties" after 20-30 yard runs/passes.

Crosby won the game fair and square, but watch the video yourself before running your mouth. Crosby's line was tackling our defenders. But thats not the reason Crosby won, they out played us.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Even though there's an unwritten law that I have to go for 22 teams in non-district. I was going for Crosby. It's hometown neighbors. Same reason I go for all other Liberty County teams as well as Barbers Hill

Crosby outplayed and beat us....that's final.  They were hungry for a win over PNG and got it.  Ref's did a fine job.  PNG is down now, trying to get the offense clicking.  The defense is there and hopefully the offense will come around.  I know a lot of people love it when PNG is down and thats ok...its on you.  You never know what will happen on any given Friday night in high school football.  One thing for sure, the fans will be there to support the NDN's ...whether they win or lose.....we NEVER give up...never!  Congrats to all the winners and hopefully, in a couple of weeks, when district starts, we will be right there. Peace.

Cougarpolitian Rep here... Yes unlike you people its my responsibility to report...

the Cougar's coach's have watched the tape and after asking them, they said that they were upset with four people on the team for committing 4 fouls. A coaching staff that is know for getting pissed over no call fouls their players do... so five eyes with hundreds of years of experience between them. Next time you run your mouth u might want to look at the entire game.

as for come up with something new... Get fair refs and their would be nothing to complain about... btw if you guys didn't know UIL is looking into the refereeing in the Beaumont area and will release a report in a month... who i talked to said he expects a few firings in the area. So there goes your home field advantage. 

Crosby outplayed and beat us....that's final.  They were hungry for a win over PNG and got it.  Ref's did a fine job.  PNG is down now, trying to get the offense clicking.  The defense is there and hopefully the offense will come around.  I know a lot of people love it when PNG is down and thats ok...its on you.  You never know what will happen on any given Friday night in high school football.  One thing for sure, the fans will be there to support the NDN's ...whether they win or lose.....we NEVER give up...never!  Congrats to all the winners and hopefully, in a couple of weeks, when district starts, we will be right there. Peace.

what defense?

what defense?

He gave ya'll props and you still talk trash ::) Ya'll scored 7 points and we scored 0. I would say that both defenses did good or am I missing something here.  Oh wait, if it wasn't for the refs ya'll would've scored 50 more ::) whatever I was at the game and ya'll did drive the ball good. The game is over. Good luck the rest of the season

even with the refs you guys allowed 356 yards of offense... thats not defense thats luck we didn't score more but i guess you got a scoreboard point all i care about is your buddies talking trash about Coug's. Face the freaking roses baby you lost at home with your refs in your stadium and on top of that got shut out, isn't it about time to eat some humble pie.

even we didn't get shut out by you guys last year... (defensive points btw)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476