**Crosby 7 PN-G 0 Final/Comments**

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pngpurplenwhite

Crosby 12 penalties for 95 yds. PNG 1 penalty for 5 yds. The reservation at its finest.

On 11 of them Crosby was tackling the PNG defenders. Was ver obvious.

Guest Mr. Woodcock

Had this game been played on a neutral field it would have been worse.  The Beaumont officials did everything they could to keep Crosby out of the endzone. It was embarassing to say the least for PNG.  The behavior of their players was even worse.  A special thanks goes out to scalp'em for providing Crosby with all the billboard material for the past week.  Perhaps you can get back on the winning track this week against a little 3A team. ;D  I would say we will see you in the playoffs......but probably not.

Guest Indian Chief

Had this game been played on a neutral field it would have been worse.  The Beaumont officials did everything they could to keep Crosby out of the endzone. It was embarassing to say the least for PNG.  The behavior of their players was even worse.  A special thanks goes out to scalp'em for providing Crosby with all the billboard material for the past week.  Perhaps you can get back on the winning track this week against a little 3A team. ;D  I would say we will see you in the playoffs......but probably not.

You'll make it 1 round (maybe 2) and that's it.

thats better than not making it at all

FalconFanatic after we got stomped last night I don't think it necessary to come on here bashing PNG. We have enough problems of our own right now without messing with other teams.

what's funny is maybe your right about not being able to take your d lineman we lost our starting right tackle week one believe me if Patrick was their it would of been another story... but question did you look at your offenses tape, did yall ever stop any of our d linemen? 

Wow, win a game and Crosby fans come out of the woodworks. I said it on here after the game that I was eating crow and Crosby has a good team, no that great of a team, but good. We're hurting again this year. Heck BH is 0-2 this year so I would hope that ya'll make the playoffs in that district. As for us, who know's what will happen, I will refuse to write off my Indians. I would think that any true fan would feel that way. I don't like the way the O is playing right now, but hopefully they'll get it together. Anyways congrats to Crosby for your BIG win.

Png's players and fans were also horrible when we beat them last year in the playoffs

We didn't make the playoffs last year? ??? Also nobody from your district won a playoff game last year ??? PLease tell how the fans and players are so horrible? Don't make the statement if your not going to elaborate on it >:(

Guest Mr. Woodcock

Another great Scalp'em post. 

OOOOOOK, who has rated us so great that you would consider us overrated? If PNG defense shows up like they did against LM, I don't see Crosby scoring alot of points. The offense will hopefully get going and put about four TD's on the scoreboard. Here's a secret, tell Crosby Defense that Hemmings loves contact, so I think he would welcome a smashmouth football game.

OK, you made me search the games between our two schools, and guess what I found. Crosby has laid a big "Goose Egg" in wins against PNG. PNG is 5-0 against Crosby. And once again, I don't see Crosby lighting up the scoreboard Friday. It's not good to drink the water out of the Trinity River. (Or the Sabine)

We didn't make the playoffs last year? ??? Also nobody from your district won a playoff game last year ??? PLease tell how the fans and players are so horrible? Don't make the statement if your not going to elaborate on it >:(

He was talking about baseball I think.

the question isn't what you've done but what have you done for me lately in Flannagan's reign as a coach at Crosby Both teams have lost one game at home the point differential being +4 Crosby.

so 1-1 tie goes by point differential... Plus seriously... do you think you stopped our offense it seems to me the refs did all the work. Hope they have good salaries

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.

Anytime a team walks into the Reservation, they are going to be in for a bloody war.  But the officiating was awful.  It's blatant when a flag is thrown from the back judge after the Crosby RB has already ran 25 yards down the field.  Crosby still managed to roll up 329 yards: more than double the offense than PN-G.   I just think the Cougars deserve the credit for being very, very good this year and not so much that PN-G is bad or awful. Crosby allowed 159 yards of offense against PN-G.  LaMarque gave up 220 yards against the Indians.  PN-G's defense has limited the points, but they are giving up nearly 300 yards a game on D.  So if I were nominating a Player of the Week for PN-G it would definitely go for the defensive effort by one of the guys in stripes.

In 22-4A, if I were to make a prediction now, I'd say Nederland, Dayton, Central, LCM, Lumberton, PN-G, and Vidor. That is one intimidating league.  Lumberton may have their best team ever and they still may not make the playoffs.  This district is really the hardest to predict though.  Every game is tough in this league.  Spots 3-7 are a toss-up really and 1-2 are not certainties.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476