*Beaumont Bowl Game 2..Central vs. West Brook Predictions??*

KFDM COOP

PURPLE4EVER PREDICTS...

GAME OF THE WEEK

Central vs West Brook (at Lamar)

What a great game this will be. Look for both teams to score in the first half, then in the second half West Brook will gain control of the game winning by a touchdown. This game will pay big dividends for Central down the road in district play. Look for West Brook to be the #1 ranked SETexas Sport team after this week.

PREDICTION WEST BROOK 28 CENTRAL 21

To see more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PURPLE4EVER PREDICTS...

GAME OF THE WEEK

Central vs West Brook (at Lamar)

What a great game this will be. Look for both teams to score in the first half, then in the second half West Brook will gain control of the game winning by a touchdown. This game will pay big dividends for Central down the road in district play. Look for West Brook to be the #1 ranked SETexas Sport team after this week.

PREDICTION WEST BROOK 28 CENTRAL 21

To see more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Man you sound like you've got a crystal ball or something,lol. Hope it's malfunctioning. ;D

Naw, Lamar Staduim's surface drains better than babe's. And a whole day of sunshine will make it even better.

Both teams have speed so either way it will be balanced out.  I just hope we dont' start arm tackling and putting the hat on someone.  Maybe Brooks' Beasts won't run so hard after they get roughed up a little.

::) ::) ::) ::)So I guess The Indians are MC's second best too, right?

:D No PNG isn't second best. I'm a 92 graduate of the Brook. I know a little more about the Beaumont schools then what you think I know ;D The Beaumont Bowl's were fun when I was at WB, I can remember my 91 football season and beat ya'll. Goal line stand inside the 10 yard line. Central couldn't score on our D even with Leeland Mcelroy. Like I said WB is Beaumont's #1 school ;)

:D No PNG isn't second best. I'm a 92 graduate of the Brook. I know a little more about the Beaumont schools then what you think I know ;D The Beaumont Bowl's were fun when I was at WB, I can remember my 91 football season and beat ya'll. Goal line stand inside the 10 yard line. Central couldn't score on our D even with Leeland Mcelroy. Like I said WB is Beaumont's #1 school ;)

So yall was # 1 when yall was getting spanked on the regular by Ozen and Central?  Sounds like no. 3 to me.  What about the 53-0 drumming?  Ohh, we have amnesia now!  Anyways, This will be a good game.  If we can keep those Beasts from having big runs, we should walk away from this one victorious.  This will tell me a lot about this years Jags.

I realy dont' care about history at this point in time.  I'm talking about now.  I've seen both teams and I believe they are pretty evenly talented.  If we win, then you can throw your history lesson out the window.  All I have to say is step on the field! ;D ;D

Very Well Put.... ;) ;) ;)

I for one think that Central does have the upper hand... Not knocking West Brook b/c they will be a deep play off team again this year, but I love speed and Central has too many play makers

Solja.....Why do you have to keep being reminded on why you guys won 53-0.(that's the only thing Central has to hang over West Brook yet there is a reason)....that was leftovers who didn't go to Ozen.....period.  You should think Ozen every season they are around for the wins you have aginst West Brook......without Ozens doors opening up you guys would be an '*' in BISD athletic history.......besides when you were beating us you couldn't beat them (Ozen).......lol

West Brook 35-21

Solja.....Why do you have to keep being reminded on why you guys won 53-0.(that's the only thing Central has to hang over West Brook yet there is a reason)....that was leftovers who didn't go to Ozen.....period.  You should think Ozen every season they are around for the wins you have aginst West Brook......without Ozens doors opening up you guys would be an '*' in BISD athletic history.......besides when you were beating us you couldn't beat them (Ozen).......lol

West Brook 35-21

Tell you the truth, you guys shouldnt' be losing to a 4a team anyway.

West Brook 35-21

Hey, nothing wrong with a good little reminder from time to time!  ;D ;D ;D.  thought maybe yall brook fans forgot!

Tell you the truth, you guys shouldnt' be losing to a 4a team anyway.

you are right Solja....100%, and even more truth.....West Brook should not be forced to play these two 4a teams like they are.......The only way this gets stopped is for West Brook to keep winning........then BISD 'BIGS' will get tired of big brother beating up on little brother......just like growing up at home.......it was alway ok for 'little brother'(Ozen,Central) to beat up 'big brother'(WB), but when 'big brother'(WB) turned around and laid it on little brother(Ozen, Central)......... momma and daddy (BISD) get upset.....lol

So does that mean that WOS would have and could beat Central this year.. Since they are 3A and Dayton slide by a very good Central team last year?

Well, WO-S  is a tall order for anyone.  They have the best coaching staff in the area.  We have just as many athletes as they do.  We probably would lose, if we played them in week 0 after looking at our recent outing vs. Lee.

you are right Solja....100%, and even more truth.....West Brook should not be forced to play these two 4a teams like they are.......The only way this gets stopped is for West Brook to keep winning........then BISD 'BIGS' will get tired of big brother beating up on little brother......just like growing up at home.......it was alway ok for 'little brother'(Ozen,Central) to beat up 'big brother'(WB), but when 'big brother'(WB) turned around and laid it on little brother(Ozen, Central)......... momma and daddy (BISD) get upset.....lol

Lol.  great analogy!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124