sampere out for year?

bigdog77

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 87CRU79

Ryan is done until baseball start in Feb. Hopefully Kirby Bellow will be able to step up and run the offense. O Line needs to gel and start blocking on run plays. It's going to take some hard work and senior leadership to right the ship.

Ryan is done until baseball start in Feb. Hopefully Kirby Bellow will be able to step up and run the offense. O Line needs to gel and start blocking on run plays. It's going to take some hard work and senior leadership to right the ship.

Some are reporting its just a sprain. Sucks for the Dogs if it is a break. I stayed for the 1st half of the Nederland game last night and Sampere was very good. He made that new spread offense click. It will take some adjustment if hes really out for the season.

His debut is on par with Durham's 260 yards against Bay City during the Hurricane year.  Yes, this man sound strange but Ned has my sympathy.  Reminds me of when Kip McFarlin(sp) when down in '87 with a broken leg but he didn't come back in time to guide Ned to the playoffs for the first time since '69

Guest 87CRU79

Sullivan got hurt and Barbay came along, in 2001 Delage ot hurt and we were introduced to Dean, and in 2003 Dean got hurt and Hood emerged. As unfortunate as these past events were, hopefully Bellow can produce in the face of adversity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami