Atascocita Stadium?

Guest WBFan09

BISD, take notes...

haha they are setting that up with this new bond issue so lets just cross our fingers that it passes...if it does it will be an amazing sporting complex

unless they just built it, all 3 schools play at Humble Stadium.

Thanks for the info. I havent heard of them building a stadium for the school, and last year the Crosby JV played them here in Crosby. Looks like we will be headed to Humble tomorrow for the opener..................Can't wait.

To all of ya'll that have players playing tomorrow, Friday, ect. good luck and lets wish that we all have safe games and that no one gets hurt!

Good luck..........There aint nothing like some high school football! Gotta love it!

Well, the days of seeing the kids leave the game with grass on the sides of their helmets and green stains on their white pants are gone...Trying to change everything...Now everybody wants the spread offense.  What the heck is going on around here?  What's next?  Our kids will be playing in domes?  Instead of letting them run through the tunnel, let them take a water slide right onto the field! :D

Well, the days of seeing the kids leave the game with grass on the sides of their helmets and green stains on their white pants are gone...Trying to change everything...Now everybody wants the spread offense.  What the heck is going on around here?   What's next?  Our kids will be playing in domes?  Instead of letting them run through the tunnel, let them take a water slide right onto the field! :D

I always said if i won the lottery PAM will have a Dome. I'll pay myself. everyone will wanna play their playoff games there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami