Areas Best Kickers???

After watching several good kickers last year in 24-aa just wondering who has the better one this year.This an often overlooked position but has a huge impact on the game.Warren's record last year would have been 8-2 had they been able to kick the extra points.I hear Kountze has a good one again,who else???

I dont know about a 60 yard field goal. but i did see him on some kickers website and he can boot it! I heard he was goin to LSU.

yup..he hit a 60 at U of H. and you can watch him at http://www.iplayers.net/players/288

It has him at many different competitions included the Nationals in which he placed first in San Antonio

Guest ballfan

see i hear jasper has a soccer player they got out their. but they said he has only been kicking a football for about one week. They say he is pretty good in practice but the other night he missed the extra point. im interested to see what he can do once he gets some more practice.

Donnie Carona is the best kicker in this area and is the number two kicker in the state of texas!! he is going to have his choice of  Rice, TCU, and Baylor!! he has kicked for 75 yards and he has made a 60 yard feild goal also!! if you want proof come to the Kelly vs. Kinkaid game this week at Kelly!! on friday at 7:30

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83