Wanna win 22-4A? Lose to WO-S!

WOS92

Well, folks, it's getting a little spooky. Every year since we left the 4A district, the team who has WON the district (or shared the title) has lost to WO-S in a pre-district game:

2004: Nederland shared the title

2005: Central won district

2006: Dayton won district

So come in, be humbled, and steamroll your way to the playoffs.

;)

Well, folks, it's getting a little spooky. Every year since we left the 4A district, the team who has WON the district (or shared the title) has lost to WO-S in a pre-district game:

;)

Steamroll maybe a little extreme to us in Nederland. Flip of coin, time run out at Lamar Stadium and maybe a drop pass is the way we've been tip toeing in.

Come on back to 4A, 92, we seem to go a little farther in the playoffs when y'all were with us. 

oh how we wish we could but dang  the other school  up north  keep getting the  kids so  at this time we got to suffer in 3A.this  brings up a point i would like to ask. how in the world is it that you live in the city of orange and still go up north and  go to school hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .i am not trying to be a  butt about this but it was asked of me last year and i  said  i dont how  it can happen I AM SURE IT DONT dont you. wo-s has lost alot of kids from thire school no jobs  around to keep them is what i have been told and lord thats a shame

;)

:o :o All I can say is wow!  That crap is amazing and spooking.  I think the Jags would love to have the Mustangs back on the schedule. 

;)

So Dayton and LCM have a chance to get a leg up on the rest of the district???

Yup! Those are your two contenders for district champ! ;)

WOS87 had mentioned it in another post, but the cool thing is that over the last decade, with the exception of one year, WO-S has either won the 4A district title or beat the eventual district champ. Our one year that doesn't fit the mold was when we lost to district champs Ozen by one point, when we couldn't call a QB sneak from the one yard line with a 6-5 QB (on three successive plays).

1997: District champs

1998: District champs

1999: Beat PN-G (district champs and state finalists)

2000: District champs

2001: Beat PA Lincoln (district champs)

2002: Lost to champs Ozen by 1. (The exception to the rule in this post)

2003: Beat PN-G (district champs)

2004: Beat Nederland (shared title)

2005: Beat Central (district champs)

2006: Beat Dayton (district champs)

;)

Looks like bad news for the Broncos

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83