24-2a Predict 1 thru 6

Guest blade_65

1-EC Speed ,Speed, and oh yeah Speed.

2-Buna Good club but Tramain plays for EC.

3-Warren The schedule favors them this year.They get Deweyville and Hardin at home.

4-Deweyville-Toss up between them and Warren,homefield gets the edge.

5-Kountze-most dangerous team in the district.Could easily make the playoffs.

6-Anahuac-New coach,new system.Will be better but it won't be overnight.

7-Hardin-Good new coach.Didn't see enough physical play for them to win.

1-EC Speed ,Speed, and oh yeah Speed.

2-Buna Good club but Tramain plays for EC.

3-Warren The schedule favors them this year.They get Deweyville and Hardin at home.

4-Deweyville-Toss up between them and Warren,homefield gets the edge.

5-Kountze-most dangerous team in the district.Could easily make the playoffs.

6-Anahuac-New coach,new system.Will be better but it won't be overnight.

7-Hardin-Good new coach.Didn't see enough physical play for them to win.

Are you kidding me, Anahuac in 6th place, Darrell Barbay is a good coach, he lead his former team to the playoffs, cmon Barbay is a icon like his father, he will lead his team to the playoffs, its possible they could give Buna and East Chambers a run for there money

Are you kidding me, Anahuac in 6th place, Darrell Barbay is a good coach, he lead his former team to the playoffs, cmon Barbay is a icon like his father, he will lead his team to the playoffs, its possible they could give Buna and East Chambers a run for there money

Must be a joke, right?

Well I think we should wait until 2-a-days are over.. The word on the streets is the heat is having an effect on the kids. Some kids are quitting some just not even showing up.. Hornet Hive, the rumor up there is yall have atleast six maybe more not even showing up for practice and out in EC land I heard that 5 kids on the O-line quit..  I don't know any of these statements to be fact.. I have friends all around and this is second hand information.. Take it as you will.. Now as for the predicitions, I think Anahuac finishing 5th or 6th is about right.. Barbay is a good coach but he has a long road to hold with these kids.. He is putting in a new system plus he is trying to change the mental make up of the kids.. Making them believing in themselves and that they can have success.. Trust me, this isn't going to change over night here in Anahuac... But with that said, if any one can do it, it will be coach Barbay...  ;)

yea we have 5 or 6 sometimes not showing up..But they are on JV. Everybody has been showing up for varsity.  Thats why i feel very strongly about hardin's program this year.  We as a team have always had talent but nobody could teach us to use that talent.  These new coaches are changing that.  Its not just one coach its 5 coaches.  Thats a huge difference.  All these coaches except for 2 have been coaching at the 5a level for years.  They are very talented coaches and konw what they are doing.  And they are teaching us.  This year should be a great year.  We will win.  We will not settle for no wins.. There will not be another 2and8 season.

LoneStargridiron.com rankings

1. East Chambers #24 overall  -- All-State DB who happens to be avery good QB also Tramain Thomas

2.  Buna

3. Deweyville

4. Anahuac

5. Warren

These teams went 1-3 in the playoffs last year and will have a tough time getting to the Regionals again as they will have to go up against Newton, Corrigan-Camden and Hemphill again in the 1st round of the playoffs this year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder