Cats & Dawgs in district opener

Guest tigersvoice

No one can tell you who is going to win it (not even k-villeballa) - that's why they play the game.  But I'll tell you who I want to win it - THE BULLDOGS!  I want to see "balla" exposed for the girley-guy that he really is.  Why else would he be expousing his own cause to the extent that he is?  He's a fake; a fraud; a want to be but has not been.  Have you noticed that not a person out of Kirbyville supports anything this imposter says?  Kirbyville, by all accounts, should have a very good football team this year.  A lot of the area would be proud to have Kirbyville have a great year and win district.  BUT the MOUTH of District 21-AAA is pretty well ruining

it for the rest of the school.  Man, what an embarrassment !!

Who will win the Kirbyville vs Jasper district opener? I really think this game will be huge for the winner, as it will probably set the table for the playoffs.

This pretty much desides which team will go to the playoffs.

It sets the tempo for one team going on in the district, while it kinda makes the other team hang their head low, but not too low.  I really don't know who will win, but it should be a great game if no injurys occur up to the that game.

No one can tell you who is going to win it (not even k-villeballa) - that's why they play the game.  But I'll tell you who I want to win it - THE BULLDOGS!  I want to see "balla" exposed for the girley-guy that he really is.  Why else would he be expousing his own cause to the extent that he is?  He's a fake; a fraud; a want to be but has not been.  Have you noticed that not a person out of Kirbyville supports anything this imposter says?  Kirbyville, by all accounts, should have a very good football team this year.  A lot of the area would be proud to have Kirbyville have a great year and win district.  BUT the MOUTH of District 21-AAA is pretty well ruining

it for the rest of the school.  Man, what an embarrassment !!

Girly??? Nobody girly but u. U seemed to be hurt by my OPINIONS!! I don't hold my feelings in my hand....women do. 

Guest tigersvoice

Girly??? Nobody girly but u. U seemed to be hurt by my OPINIONS!! I don't hold my feelings in my hand....women do. 

Well, gee, Mr. Drop the "Balla" - those are just my opinions!!  I doubt if you hold anything in your hands.

I just don't know. Brooks is back in Jasper, but does he have the players right now to run his offense? I don't think ya'll need to worry about Jaspers defense. Kirbyville will have the players on offense, but will it be enough to over come there own defense. Kirbyvilles defense gives up way to many points to say that this will be a blow out. If both teams are clicking this could very well be round 4 of a very good game. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami