Predictions For Your Team's Record This Season

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigHam

That will be for the district title right there i think, long as WB gets upsetted early like i think they will.

I see a year like last year. 5 teams beating each other up and a couple suprises along the way.

Guest EagleFan01

I don't think Silsbee is good enough to go 9-1 I would give them 6-4 tops. They will lose to WOS and Kirbyville and I don't see them getting past a very strong Newton team. They could possibly lose to a very good fast Jasper team.

I say Newton goes 10-0 or at worst 8-2 in the regular season. The Carthage game and Jasper game I think will be the toughest Non District games will play, I say Jasper just because even when they are not there normal team they play us tough and it usually comes down to the wire.

I don't think Silsbee is good enough to go 9-1 I would give them 6-4 tops. They will lose to WOS and Kirbyville and I don't see them getting past a very strong Newton team. They could possibly lose to a very good fast Jasper team.

I say Newton goes 10-0 or at worst 8-2 in the regular season. The Carthage game and Jasper game I think will be the toughest Non District games will play, I say Jasper just because even when they are not there normal team they play us tough and it usually comes down to the wire.

I still say they will go 9-1, their only loss might be to WOS, Silsbee will beat KVille it will not be close, and they will beat Jasper in a close one.

Guest EagleFan01

So Sville you really think Silsbee will beat Newton huh? I just don't see it happening this season, Newton should have won the game last year we just didn't take advantage of the oppurtunities that we had.

So Sville you really think Silsbee will beat Newton huh? I just don't see it happening this season, Newton should have won the game last year we just didn't take advantage of the oppurtunities that we had.

Silsbee shoulda won the game by even more...but they had a few mistakes too...

yea yea...everything went bad for you guys during that game and we had nothing but luck...go look at the stats of the game before you post something that has no facts at all behind it

Guest EagleFan01

What are you talking about go look at the stats??? We ran the ball up and down the field too..... We made a few mistakes and so did you guys but we will see how it goes this season.....

Oh and HJ they should not have won by alot more.......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83