"Wrong Ball" Play

They should have known something when the whistle didnt' blow.  But at the same time,  you learn from your mistakes.  I bet they won't be fooled like that on friday nights when they get older.

it was a funny play, but when your in HS levels, no, it aint gonna work, i bet you some one from the area tries it this year though  ;D

i remember pn-g used to sneak a wr into the game. this was before the breaking the huddle with too many/not enough. the offense would huddle,except one guy who would stand on the sideline in bounds like he was talking to the coach.huddle breaks and he's still talking to the coach. snap of the ball he turns around or had the option of going deep with no one around him  ;D

We (officials) talked about this type play before. If they verbalize before or during the play (yell wrong ball) it's 15 yards for unsportsman like conduct. They are purposely trying to deceive the opponents. Personally I think it shoud be allowed. Isn't a reverse "purposely trying to deceive the opponent"? But I don't get to make the rules so -DON'T DO IT!

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in college at SFA, the team lined up in punt formation.  But instead of punting, the punter threw the ball downfield.  BUT, there was a punter on the sideline that punted the ball into a net at the same time as the punter on the field threw the ball.  When the "receiver" was trying to catch the ball, he was blocked.

Pass interference - 15 yards - FIRST DOWN!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086