Vidor vs. Nederland..Who Wins In 07??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a highlight video from last year...

the video was from fnetv.com and i downloaded it before they took it off, and i added the music to it... the reason its so blurry is because none of the video uploading sites would take the file that i had so i had to video it with my digital camera off the computer and then put it together... so here you go...

Nederland was pounding on Vidor long before Mosley even donned a Nederland uniform. Sampere and Bass are going to run wild in the Spread offense. I can't wait for yall to witness the utter annihilation of Vidor at the Dog House.

I believe you boys barked out all this last year!!

did Sampere play varsity last year? I believe bass only played a few games of varsity..

yall are starting to sound like Lumberton with all yalls JV stars!

Now baseball is something that I expect Vidor to do very well at this year--they have a very good core of seniors to be and will make the playoffs--possibbly winning the district.

As for football you just do not have the horses this year.

Nothing personal--just the way that I see it.

Go out and prove me wrong.

Now baseball is something that I expect Vidor to do very well at this year--they have a very good core of seniors to be and will make the playoffs--possibbly winning the district.

As for football you just do not have the horses this year.

Nothing personal--just the way that I see it.

Go out and prove me wrong.

what do you mean they dont have horses. d line ferguson 265 dycus 270 whitacker 240. o line average about 260. that not big enough horses

what do you mean they dont have horses. d line ferguson 265 dycus 270 whitacker 240. o line average about 260. that not big enough horses

Just because you are big does not mean you are good---I believe you had a big slow one last year as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83