THE WORST YOU ACTUALLY SEEN YOUR TEAM GET BEAT

LaMarque beat Lee 63-0 the first game in 1986.  We somehow made the playoffs and played them first round.  They beat us again, but only 36-14 this time.

We got whomped by a lot of teams in 1992, as we went 0-10 that year.  Deer Park beat us 49-0.  West Brook beat us 61-19.  Central beat us 57-0.  LaPorte beat us 48-0.  Vidor freakin beat us 36-14.

We were outscored 389-87 for the year.

Goodness gratious!  That must have been very painful to watch.  I witnessed our butt whippings.  But with that kind, I would have left at halftime!

57-0 at the half if i can remember.  i was little.

they scored 3 times within 21 seconds i do remember that        that was back when they had that freshman QB i think #7  , and i think they had chris cole at WR i think

LaMarque beat Lee 63-0 the first game in 1986.  We somehow made the playoffs and played them first round.  They beat us again, but only 36-14 this time.

We got whomped by a lot of teams in 1992, as we went 0-10 that year.  Deer Park beat us 49-0.  West Brook beat us 61-19.  Central beat us 57-0.  LaPorte beat us 48-0.  Vidor freakin beat us 36-14.

We were outscored 389-87 for the year.

:o :o :o :oI know you got a lot of gray hair that year!  Even as a kid!

The two I actually saw that I remember were playoff games. I know Jasper got throttled a lot last year and a few other times since I left in '91, but since I wasn't there I'll let someone else talk about them...

1988 WO-S 38, Jasper 15

1989 PN-G  29, Jasper 18

Both teams jumped on us early and we were never in either game. WO-S just owned us after we won the first game in '86 and they were the best team in SETX without question from anyone at that time. I think the Indians surprised me more because we matched up with them better. They had an RB that year that ran a counter play early and PLOWED our best linebacker (Derrick Wilson), which was symbolic of how that night went. Every time Jasper scored, they had an answer and it was generally a drive that ate up a ton of clock.

The biggest rout I ever saw was in 1989 when we beat Cleveland 82-0. To be fair, they had some sort of problem keeping their kids and a bunch of their starters left the team in the week or two leading up to our game down there. It would have been a rout still because Jasper was a very good team that year, but probably with half the points...

Guest coachhooker

in the 70's or 80's did kountze loss like 90 to 0  my worst was when elsik lost to katy 55-14 in the regional finals in 2000

Guest DickVitale

Scooter, do you remember the basketball score between Lincoln and WOS that year after that loss? It was a BRUTAL beating in payback given by Lincoln... :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics