Bronco Regional in Huntsville- Vidor Updates

vhs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to the Vidor kids!!! from what i hear, i shouldnt say so much about the parents or better yet THE PARENT, its a shame that the kids work that hard  to go down like that. take a loss b-cause of the bleachers, man thats bad!    congrats to the vidor kids again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious to see if the league takes action on this? If not its open season for coaches and parents to fight if things do not go there way.In order for a league to change its reputation it has to change its image.When we have altercations like this our reputation is well deserved. Lets see what the league does to try and repair it.

Orange has a zero tolerance plicy. If you put your hands on someone else, (push, shove or hit) you are banned from the board and from coaching for life. You can still come to the park and be a parent but if there is any other incident you will be banned from the park.

I think PONY has a zero tolerance on this also. If I'm not mistaken they will step in. They go by their "Blue Book" and I think it will say one or both of these people will be banned for life. As I understand it, it will depend on if one was just defending off an attack or was it a full out fight. Time will tell but I bet PONY steps in.

The two Coaches that left the field and the individual out side the fence , who was an older brother of two players , were banned from coaching and all coaching activities indefinitely. They do have the right to petition the board each year for reinstatement.

An incident like this is inexcusable and VYBL also has zero tolerance for this kind of behavor. This was a great team ,who knows what they could have accomplished, if it weren't for the so called adults involved with this team.

I hate it for the kids , and we all have to remember thats all its about the KIDS, not our pride.

Congrates to the team, great job!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124