And then there were...:

CardinalBacker

Four... Silsbee, WOS, Newton, and BH. correct me if I’m missing any other SETX teams that are still standing after the second round. WOS and Newton are annual locks to still be in action for week 3 and Silsbee isn’t a surprise to still be rolling either.... BH being the only “dark horse” still in the thing. 

I can’t remember a season where so many were done so early on. It’s hard to argue with anybody saying that setx football is down... for now anyways. 

31 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Four... Silsbee, WOS, Newton, and BH. correct me if I’m missing any other SETX teams that are still standing after the second round. WOS and Newton are annual locks to still be in action for week 3 and Silsbee isn’t a surprise to still be rolling either.... BH being the only “dark horse” still in the thing. 

I can’t remember a season where so many were done so early on. It’s hard to argue with anybody saying that setx football is down... for now anyways. 

Well, as far is this site's coverage area goes, we have more than just 4 teams left.

North Shore

Huntsville

Barbers Hill

Silsbee

WO-S

Newton

Groveton

San Augustine

Grapeland

Oakwood

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Well, as far is this site's coverage area goes, we have more than just 4 teams left.

North Shore

Huntsville

Barbers Hill

Silsbee

WO-S

Newton

Groveton

San Augustine

Grapeland

Oakwood

Honestly, we only see posters from the four schools that I listed. Thanks for the info, though.

I was trying to think and last year we still had Woodville, West Brook, Jasper, and PNG also playing if my memory is correct.   Maybe more.