Carl Padilla Projected 10-5A DI

Peppermint Patty

12 hours ago, Cougar239 said:

Neither of the Baytown schools nor is LaPorte any good in football.  If this realignment were to happen it would be New Caney schools and GT schools making the playoffs every year. 

LaPorte has a couple of down years and now they're sorry?  Never under estimate a 6A school dropping down.  I think this district, if true, is bad for PA but that's just me....

14 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

LaPorte has a couple of down years and now they're sorry?  Never under estimate a 6A school dropping down.  I think this district, if true, is bad for PA but that's just me....

Why bad for PA?  My thoughts are.  PA was rough this year but have the talent to get alot better. BU will benefit greatly from the drop down some what like PAM did last year. Lee is losing almost all of its offense and we know how bad the Defense was. Sterling in the same boat. Porter will be strong as well as New Caney. GCM I think our defense is going to be really good next year. But if we cant figure out offense we wont win many games.  

2 hours ago, GCMNation5 said:

Why bad for PA?  My thoughts are.  PA was rough this year but have the talent to get alot better. BU will benefit greatly from the drop down some what like PAM did last year. Lee is losing almost all of its offense and we know how bad the Defense was. Sterling in the same boat. Porter will be strong as well as New Caney. GCM I think our defense is going to be really good next year. But if we cant figure out offense we wont win many games.  

If the NC schools come back to form, then 3 teams vying for the top spot.  If the NC schools are competitive, the PA could be the odd team out.  We'll just have to see.  Maybe the UIL may put the NC schools up north......

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

If the NC schools come back to form, then 3 teams vying for the top spot.  If the NC schools are competitive, the PA could be the odd team out.  We'll just have to see.  Maybe the UIL may put the NC schools up north......

New Caney and Porter didn’t fall out of form lol. New Caney finished 10-0.  Porter 8-2 i think.  Porter still in round 2.  But United will be able to compete right away due to size and skill i would imagine.  I know nothing about Laporte.  PA will be competing for 3-4 spot more then likely.  Could be better or worse. Who knows.  New Caney is losing their all world Qb so idk what they have coming back to run the show.  We will see.  

PA is 1-7 I believe against LP.  1-1 against United and has yet to beat NC.  We had a gang of sophomores starting this year plus we get our stud DE back for his senior campaign from a broken ankle.  But I don't know what kind of Oline/Dline PAM will field plus, special teams, which Morgan was supposedly his specialty, was putrid until the last 3 weeks of the season.  Again, I hope 9 5A is left alone just in case PAM is young in some critical areas.....