Crosby 70 Fort Bend Willowridge 42/FINAL

WOSgrad

22 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Great offense outburst by the Coogs last night, but giving up  560 yards and 6 scores is not good defense regardless of what 14.2 is trying to sell😂. Keep that offense churning as you will probably face the best defense you have played against next week. I don't think you will outscore the Hornets you will have to shut them down to win. Goodluck in round 2!

Crosby held FBW to 89 yards on 34 rushing attempts, their 1,000 yards rb who actually did play was held to 66 yards on 22 attempts. We forced four turnovers and dropped another sure int. Rufus Scott carved up Manvel too, and you see bad their defense was against Nederland, right? I’m not trying to sell anything, I’ve seen my team play a heck of a lot more playoff games than you have seen yours so I’m pretty confident about what I was looking at.

Yes, Crosby absolutely needs to play BETTER defense if they want to continue to advance but the only other kid who has arm talent Crosby just saw is FB Marshall’s qb. 

35 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Yes. Well after the play was over.

Dobie talked all week and all game, but folded like a cheap lawn chair.

That sucks. Banks not playing is the reason I thought NS lost to Katy earlier this year. Going to be tough to get past Katy now, although Ridge Point almost knocked them off in bi-district. I think Banks and the kid from Rockwall are the most impactful receivers in 6A. Kid was beast last year against Duncanville as a sophomore. 

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Crosby held FBW to 89 yards on 34 rushing attempts, their 1,000 yards rb who actually did play was held to 66 yards on 22 attempts. We forced four turnovers and dropped another sure int. Rufus Scott carved up Manvel too, and you see bad their defense was against Nederland, right? I’m not trying to sell anything, I’ve seen my team play a heck of a lot more playoff games than you have seen yours so I’m pretty confident about what I was looking at.

Yes, Crosby absolutely needs to play BETTER defense if they want to continue to advance but the only other kid who has arm talent Crosby just saw is FB Marshall’s qb. 

Cougar 14.2 somethings just don't need a response.Crosby made adjustments @ halftime and shut them out. Ww scored on freshman and next year jr's. The same way we Shutout BH in the 2cd half of Crosby vs BH.  Crosby would of put a 100 pints on Sterling. BH had it easy because their running back did not play which could have been a loss for them. Of course we need to change personel around and we will be fine. Good Luck in the 2cd round BH. It will be alot of jaw jacking about this post. Crosby put 70 on a well respected Team!